The Timeslots settings in Elementor Connector for WooCommerce Bookings allow shop owners to change the design of the Timeslots shown in the WooCommerce Bookings Form.
Settings Panel Availability
Note: Timeslots settings are only present if the bookable product’s duration is set to
To access these settings, navigate to Templates > Theme Builder > Single Bookable Product Template > Edit with Elementor > WC Bookings Form > Timeslots.
The available Timeslots settings include:
- Backgrounds (Includes states for: Normal and Hover)
- Section Background: The background for the timeslots section as a whole
- Timeslots Background: The alternate background for individual timeslots
- Borders (Includes states for: Normal, Hover and Focus)
- Border Type: Set the border type for the timeslots container
- Timeslots Border Radius (Includes border width options per device: Desktop, Table, Mobile): Radius of the individual timeslots
Includes options per device: Desktop, Table, Mobile
- Margin: The margin for the timeslot container as a whole
- Padding The padding for the timeslot container as a whole
- Timeslot: The width for individual timeslots
- Font Colors (Includes states for: Normal, Hover, Selected)
- Timeslot: The font color individual timeslots
- Timeslot Font: The font family, size, line-height, weight, style and spacing options for timeslots.
- Alignment: The alignment of text within the timeslot block – left, center and right.