It is easy to edit the title or image of one or two products in a store. But what if you need to do the bulk edit to a massive number of products? Maybe you need to modify the same products over and over again, it needs to be updated every day as a recurring change in some product properties or a change in the product prices for a particular time period. Our time is important, and this tedious task will exhaust our time.
In such situations, it is not convenient to do the unending editing process day by day on individual products. And there, Bulk Edit Products, Prices & Attributes plugin will help you to make this onerous task easily and quickly. The plugin works for Simple, Variable & External Products.
Bulk Edit Product Prices
Set the regular price as well as sale price adjustments for a group of products by increasing, decreasing, or even replacing the old price with a new value. You can apply more editing along with it such as setting time duration for offering those products at a discount or on offer.
Bulk Edit Product Categories
Introduce a new category of products on your store, and set them under that category just in one click to add it, remove an existing category if you are planning to stop selling them, as well as switch all the products that come under a particular category to another category.
Bulk Edit Attributes of Variable Products
Interchange one global product attribute value with another value for multiple products in bulk. You can add new global attribute values or remove the existing ones seamlessly. Also, overwrite existing attribute values with new values, and effortlessly remove one or more custom product attributes in bulk.
Create Variations in Bulk
Create new variations for each and every possible combination of global and custom attributes of selected variable products in just one click.
Bulk Edit Any Product Fields
You can bulk edit as many products as you want in just one step and edit fields such as SKU, Stock, Regular Price, Sale Price, Weight, Height, etc.
Bulk Delete Products
Clean up all the unnecessary products you are not selling, or temporarily stop selling because of its stock availability issues or any other issues, delete them permanently, or move to trash for restoring it in the future, if required.
Filter & Preview the Products to Edit
It is a bit difficult to find the products you wish to modify if you are searching for them from a store that deals with a massive number of different products and their variations. Precise filtering is necessary to sort out the exact products on which you want to do the modification. You can filter the products for bulk edit by a variety of properties.
After setting up the filtering conditions, you have a quick look at the products filtered for bulk edit to ensure them by previewing the products’ list.
Schedule jobs for bulk updates
It is a bit difficult to update the same things over and over again as a routine. Here, you can schedule the bulk edit jobs daily, weekly, or monthly and relax as the plugin will execute the jobs on time for a specific period.
Few of the Use Cases
- Update the Regular Price or Sale Price of all variations products within one selected product category.
- Bulk add/update Sales Price based on Regular Price.
- Increase or decrease all prices in a category by a set percentage (%) or dollar($) value.
- Bulk add sale prices to products that do not currently have sale prices active.
- Update SKU and Stock of all simple products that have a particular price.
- During the sale, the period changes the Sale Price of your products in a particular category.
- Update Attributes/Prices for those products starts/ends/contains a specific string in the title Or matches a specific regular expression (RegEx).
- Bulk update Dimensions for all products except for a particular Category of Products (configured using Exclusion list).
- Revert the last completed bulk edit operation to the original state in case of a mistake.
- Schedule a discount sale for certain days and automatically lift the discount after the specified timeline.
Minimum WooCommerce version: 3.7.0
Minimum WordPress version: 5.2
Minimum PHP version: 5.2