Multichannel for WooCommerce: Google, Amazon & eBay Integration| Developed by Codisto
Download of the extension is free.
14 day free trial of integration services.
Paid subscription required for integration services after 14 days of free trial.
- For more details on pricing, please click here.
Boost sales with automated Product Listing Ads and quickly list and manage products on Google Shopping and Surfaces Across Google. Full ‘Buy on Google’ & enhanced listings support.
Create & optimize Amazon listings on any global site direct from WooCommerce with real-time sync for inventory, orders, prices & product details.
Unrivalled listing automation & sync control on any global eBay marketplace direct from WooCommerce, retaining existing listings & sales history.
**Multichannel for WooCommerce is free to download and install but requires a paid monthly subscription for ongoing integration services after the 14-day free trial period. For more details on pricing, see below.
Multichannel for WooCommerce by Codisto is a Google channel, an Amazon channel and an eBay channel all in one smartly designed extension for WooCommerce.
Multichannel for WooCommerce functions as a marketplace listing tool and a fully-featured multichannel solution with real-time inventory & pricing sync directly from WooCommerce.
Other multichannel selling tools for WooCommerce require you to export & migrate your entire product catalog to their platform, but with Multichannel for WooCommerce powering your Google, Amazon and eBay integration you can connect to all their global marketplaces and sales channels directly from WooCommerce giving you complete control of your Amazon, eBay and Google listings and Google Product Listing Ads.
• All global Google, Amazon & eBay sales channels with in-built currency control
• All WooCommerce store currencies
• Create new or link existing Google, Amazon & eBay listings in bulk
• Real-time sync of inventory, orders, pricing & product details
• Supports use of channel specific titles, prices, descriptions & product details
• Create Buy on Google listings & Product Listing Ads for Google Search, Google Shopping, YouTube, Google Display Network and more Surfaces Across Google
Smarter Listing Creation & Linking
Choose from three distinct listing modes – single-listing, multi-listing or attribute mapping mode – with a suite of powerful automation features making it easier than ever before to create, sync and manage sales channel listings across Google, Amazon & eBay all in the one place.
• Create new listings for Google, Amazon & eBay in bulk, including new Amazon ASINs
• Built-in smarts for auto-categorization and enhanced listing creation
• Boost conversion with Buy on Google checkout and integrated order flow support
• Automatically create Google Product Listing Ads and set daily budgets directly from Multichannel for WooCommerce
• Already selling on sales channels? Multichannel for WooCommerce automatically links any Google, Amazon & eBay listings in minutes protecting search ranking and sales history
Receive Multichannel Orders in WooCommerce with Fully Synced & Integrated Order Flow
Sales channel orders are received in WooCommerce, and by updating inventory counts across all your connected sales channels and marketplaces as soon as a sale is made, Multichannel for WooCommerce prevents overselling and allows you to manage inventory efficiently for all sales channels.
• Receive multichannel orders in WooCommerce
• Shipment tracking data and fulfilment status automatically updated on sales channels
• No overselling or paying for ads on out-of-stock products
100% Real-time Sync for Everything with Codisto SmartSync™
Avoid having to update listings on every channel; Change once in WooCommerce and Multichannel for WooCommerce automatically updates all sales channel listings.
• Real-time sync with Amazon Seller Central, eBay Seller Hub and Google Merchant Centre – no periodic data feeds!
Flexible Pricing Plans to Suit Your Business
Multichannel for WooCommerce is free to download, install and try for 14-days, after which a recurring paid subscription is required for ongoing integration services provided by Codisto.
All plans come with the full range of features including real-time sync for inventory, pricing, orders and product information, as well as 24/7 customer support.
The Codisto Elite plan with unlimited orders and Channel Cloud Plus plans are also available for high-volume merchants.
For more information on pricing visit the Codisto pricing page.
Multichannel for WooCommerce is the only official WooCommerce extension that connects your online store with millions of customers on Google, Amazon and eBay. Take control of your multichannel strategy and reach more customers with Multichannel for WooCommerce!
Install Multichannel for WooCommerce today and get 14 days free to create, sync and manage listings on any number of global Google, Amazon and eBay sales channels.