B2B for WooCommerce| Developed by Addify
WooCommerce B2B extension is an ultimate wholesale solution that allows you to create a store that serves both B2C and B2B customers. B2B for WooCommerce is built by integrating our 5 best-selling extensions and additional B2B features to make this a complete wholesale package.
Why Buy B2B for WooCommerce?
B2B for WooCommerce has more mature features as the extension is built by integrating our 5 standalone best-selling extensions worth of $300 and additional B2B features. Instead of just offering basic features for advertising, this extension goes in-depth and provides more freedom to B2B merchants.
Our passion to serve the B2B market has allowed us to give special attention to our B2B extension. We are continuously improving, adding new features, and integrating new extensions that are relevant to B2B customers.
Features of WooCommerce B2B:
- Extend the default registration form to accept B2B registrations.
- Add a user roles dropdown and extra fields to the default registration form.
- Manually review and approve new B2B user registrations.
- Enable default registration fields
- Hide products and categories based on user roles.
- Hide prices and add to cart button
- Hide for guest users, specific user roles, or specific products & categories
- Option replace “add to cart” button with a “quote” button
- Add a mini-quote dropdown and customize quote form fields.
- Configure different prices for different user roles
- Add customer-specific pricing
- Tax-exempt specific customers and user roles
- Restrict shipping methods by user roles
- Restrict payment methods by user roles
B2B customer registration
Turn your default registration form into a full-fledged B2B and B2C registration form. Add checkboxes, radio buttons, file upload options, dropdown menus, and seven other types of custom fields to collect extra information from B2B (and B2C) customers. Keep your registration form clean by showing fields only when needed, and choose whether to manually review and approve B2B registration requests. B2B Registration is also available as a standalone product here.
Product visibility by user roles
With WooCommerce B2B extension, you can hide products and categories from specific user roles, and display a custom error message when someone tries to access a restricted product or a category with a direct link. Hide or show products and categories to particular user roles to optimize your catalog visibility for B2B customers. You can also hide products and categories from guest (non-logged-in) users. Product Visibility by User Roles is also available as a standalone product, you can buy it from here.
Different Prices for Different User Roles:
With Role based Pricing feature, you can configure different prices for different user roles and customers. Limit minimum & maximum order quantity for each user role. B2B for WooCommerce offers 5 different pricing adjustments which are as follows,
- Set a fixed price
- Percentage increase
- Percentage decrease
- Fixed increase
- Fixed decrease
Different prices for different user roles is also available as a standalone role-based pricing extension here.
Product Level Settings:
You can adjust your product prices for each user role and customer from the product edit page.
Rule-Based Bulk Price Settings:
With rule-based management, you can adjust prices in bulk for specific products and categories.
Request a quote & hide price
WooCommerce B2B comes with a powerful “request a quote” feature for hiding prices from specific user roles and replacing their “add to cart” buttons with an “Add to Quote” button. Customers will be able to request quotes for multiple products and ask for price estimates. Request a quote is also available as a standalone product here.
- Hide prices and “add to cart” buttons for specific products.
- Replace prices with custom text.
- Hide prices only for guests and specific user roles.
- Customize quote form fields.
- View quotes submitted by customers from the backend.
You can tax-exempt specific customers and user roles. Once the customers are tax exempted, you can choose to automatically remove the tax or enable a checkout to let customers remove the tax on per order basis. As sometimes, not all orders by a specific customer are eligible for tax exemption. Tax Exempt for WooCommerce is also available as a standalone extension
Store admin can also display tax exemption request form on “My Account” to let customers submit tax exemption requests.
The admin can manually review and approve these requests. The admin can also choose to auto-approve these requests.
A custom message can be displayed on the checkout page to notify users that tax exemption is available and they can submit a request. Admin can choose to display this message to guest users and specific user roles.
Restrict shipping methods by user roles:
You can enable/disable shipping methods for each user roles. This feature enables you to manage your shipping methods for B2B and B2C customers.
Restrict Payment methods by user roles:
You can enable/disable payment methods for each user roles. This feature enables you to configure different payment methods for B2B and B2C customers.
Detailed feature list:
- Add unlimited extra fields to your registration form
- Add fields to WordPress and WooCommerce signup forms
- Show field data on a user’s “My Account” page and in registration emails
- Choose from 14 field types
- Show specific or all custom fields in admin order detail page and order email
- Choose whether to display a “user roles” dropdown menu on your registration form
- Display all or specific user roles in the dropdown
- Select from auto or manual approval for user roles
- Manually approve new user registrations
- Send automated email notifications to admins and customers
- Compatible with all third-party user role extensions
- Add fields dependable to user roles
- Enable default registration fields
Products visibility by user role:
- Hide products by user roles
- Hide categories by user roles
- Hide products & categories for guest users
- Redirect blocked users to another URL or show a custom error message
Request a quote and hide price:
- Create a complete quotation management system
- Display “Add to Quote” on selected products
- Show quote button for guests and selected user roles
- Option to Replace “Add to Cart” with the new “Quote” or a custom button & link
- Option to hide price and replace with custom text
- Add multiple products to quote basked
- Keep products in a mini quote basket just like a mini cart
- Customize Quote button text
- Customize Quote form fields and make them mandatory or optional
- Automatic email notifications for admin & customers
- Customize quote submission messages
- Redirect after quote form submission
- Attach quote to multiple menus
- Compatible with page builder plugins
- Adjust pricing for individual customers and user roles
- Set a fixed product price
- Increase price by fixed or percentage amount
- Discount price by fixed or percentage amount
- Change prices on the product level
- Add rules to change prices in bulk for specific products or categories
- Compatible with product variations
- Set minimum & maximum order quantity
- Replace original price in case of price increase
- Strikethrough old price and show the new price as a special price
- Configure start & end date for each price rules
- Hide price & add to cart for not logged in and specific user roles &
- Replace price with custom text
- Replace add to cart with a new custom button & link
Tax Exempt Features:
- Allow all or selected user roles to claim tax exemption
- Display tax exemption form in “my account”
- Customize form fields
- Display tax exemption status in “my account” – pending, rejected or approved
- The store admin can review tax exemption requests from the back-office users’ section.
- The store admin can approve/disapprove tax exemption requests
- Add expiry date for tax exemption
- Email notifications for admin when the tax exemption form is submitted
- Email notification for customers on approval & rejection of tax exemption requests
- Display tax exemption detail in admin order detail page, customers order detail page, and order email
- Admin can grand tax exemption status to selected customers from the back-office (no need to submit tax info)
- Allow guest users to claim tax exemption
- Customize notification messages
- Restrict shipping methods by users roles
- Restrict payment methods by user roles
Does the plugin save fields on my account page?
Yes, your customer can find these finds in “My Account” page
Can I create multiple registration forms using this plugin?
No, this plugin only adds fields to the default WooCommerce registration form.
Does the product visibility feature hide category links from the menu?
Currently, it does not hide links from the menu, we are working to include this in upcoming version, as soon as we do, we will update it here.