Conditional Shipping and Payments gives you a streamlined way to restrict the shipping methods, payment gateways, and shipping destinations available to your customers.
- Make free shipping available per product, category, or shipping class.
- Restrict shipping methods and live rates based on package weight, item count, or cart total.
- Prevent individual products or categories from being shipped to restricted countries, states, and zip codes.
- Limit shipping and payment options to specific customers and customer roles, such as membership holders or wholesale customers.
- Use specific payment gateways for purchasing subscriptions, or offer free shipping with subscription renewals.
Restrict Shipping Methods
Create rules to disable or hide shipping methods conditionally:
- Per product, category or shipping class.
- By weight, item quantity, or cart total.
- When activating a coupon code.
- When purchasing subscriptions.
- For individual customers, customer roles or site members.
Restrict Payment Gateways
Conditionally restrict or hide payment gateways:
- By shipping method, country, state or postcode.
- Depending on the chosen billing country.
- Based on order total or currency.
- By product, product category or shipping class.
- When paying for subscriptions.
- For individual customers, customer roles, or members of your site.
Create Shipping Country and State Restrictions
Create rules to prevent customer orders from being shipped to specific shipping countries or states in order to comply with customs import regulations, or shipping carrier terms. Build per product shipping rules, or custom conditional rules based on:
- Product categories or shipping classes in the cart.
- Cart or shipping package totals.
- Customer roles or memberships.
Want to learn more? Check out the documentation for a complete list of all conditions available in the extension.
Stay Focused on What Matters
Struggling with scattered snippets and plugins with limited functionality? It’s never too late to clean up your site!
Conditional Shipping and Payments allows you to create both global or per product restrictions. No matter which approach you choose, the extension keeps your site clean and helps you quickly track down every single shipping and payment method restriction on your site.
Running a high-traffic store? The extension leverages all caching optimizations built into WooCommerce and loads only the components needed to evaluate the rules you’ve built. This ensures that Conditional Shipping and Payments will never slow you down.
We’ve written over 2000 automated tests to ensure that all features will work as expected, update after update, so you can stay focused on what matters the most: Your business — not your plugins!
Customize and Extend It
Need to build a custom condition? Use actions and filters to add new conditions, customize the extension, or even build new types of cart/checkout restrictions from scratch.
Looking for a way to create weight based shipping rules in WooCommerce? Don’t forget to check out WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping.Wondering which extension is right for you?
Use Conditional Shipping and Payments to conditionally enable existing shipping methods and exclude live rates supplied by courier APIs, such as UPS.
Use Table Rate Shipping to create rule-based shipping rates in existing shipping zones.