Free Gifts for WooCommerceDeveloped by FantasticPlugins
Free Gifts for WooCommerce allows you to offer Free Gifts to your customers in two ways,
1. Admin can manually send free gifts to any user
2. Customers can choose their gift on cart Page
- Award Free Gifts for making purchases on the site
- Customers can choose their Free Gifts
- Admin can create any number of rules in advance
- Free Gifts rules can be configured based on Cart Subtotal / Cart Quantity
- Admin can manually offer Free Gifts to any user
- Maximum number of Free Gifts per order can be customized
- Option to restrict Free Gifts if a WooCommerce coupon is already applied in cart
- Option for the admin to restrict multiple quantities of the same product being chosen as a free product
* To manually send Free Gifts to a user, navigate to the Manual Gift Tab within the plugin menu.
* Select a user in the user selection option and select the products(s) in product selection option.
* Click the Send Gift button.
* Once clicked, an order will be created on behalf of the user.
Rule Based Gifting
* To configure rule-based gifting, access the Rules Tab within the plugin menu
* Add a new rule by clicking the “Add New Rule” button.
* Now, when the user’s cart contents matches with the rule, the eligible free products will be listed in a table.
* The user will not be charged for adding the product to the cart.