Google Ads for WooCommerce| Developed by Kliken
New pricing: Get started with no management fees for the first 3 months!
Place your products in front of the millions of online shoppers searching for the products you offer
Google Ads for WooCommerce, developed by Kliken, makes it easy for store owners to harness the power of advertising on Google to grow sales and increase traffic. There is no download fee and no campaign management fees for the first three months; you can create your Smart Shopping campaign in eight minutes and three simple steps.
Now eligible merchants can start building Smart Shopping Campaigns and access free listings too!
When eligible merchants sign up for Google Ads for WooCommerce and start their Smart Shopping Campaigns, they will automatically be opted into free listings so that they can potentially drive free traffic for their approved products through surfaces across Google and the Google Shopping tab.
Start driving more traffic and sales for your store with Smart Shopping Campaigns
Smart Shopping campaigns help increase your sales and revenue by displaying your products to interested shoppers across Google Shopping, Search, YouTube, Gmail and throughout the Google Display Network.
Select which categories you want to advertise and the extension will generate Google Smart Shopping feeds that automatically manage ad creation, targeting, bidding, budget allocation, sales and conversions.
Start today and take advantage of this special offer from Google
As a Google Partner, WooCommerce can offer new advertisers ad credits. Spend $150 within 31 days and automatically get an additional $150 worth of advertising credit* (See terms and conditions).
What are the benefits of Smart Shopping campaigns on Google Ads for WooCommerce?
- Grow your sales: Google Ads for WooCommerce customers see 7X return on ad spend
- Expand your reach: Your products will show up in front of shoppers across the Google Display Network, Shopping, Search, YouTube, Gmail, plus you only pay when users click on your ad
- Up-to-date inventory: Only market products that are in inventory with automatic Woo store inventory sync
- Track performance: Track your sales performance and campaign results in your Woo store
Google Ads packages
Google Ads for WooCommerce offers merchants three starting budgets which include the automation fee and ad spend.
The campaign automation fee
There are no fees for the first three months. After that, you’ll pay a $15/month automation fee to Kliken which covers:
- Creation and management of both the Google Merchant Center account and Google Ads account
- Dynamic product feed that is linked to your WooCommerce store and syncs changes such as product price, product titles, and other important store data
- Unlimited number of Google Ads campaigns
- Access to free listings for eligible merchants
How does Google Ads for WooCommerce work?
You can build your campaign in eight minutes and three simple steps with Google Ads for WooCommerce, developed by Kliken.
- Sign Up
- Create your campaign
- Select where you want to advertise your products
- Pick your category
- Select which products you want to advertise
3. Define your budget and check out
It’s that easy!
The Kliken team is here to help you. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Toll Free: 877-474-8394 or +1-813-279-8888.
How much does a campaign cost?
Campaign ad spend starts as low as $150 a month with promotional offers available for new customers (see Terms & Conditions). It is ideal to start with $300 per month for best results. You will also have access to Free listings that can potentially drive free traffic for approved products through surfaces across Google and the Google Shopping tab.
What countries are available for Google Shopping?
Learn more about which countries offer Google Shopping at this time here.
How does billing work?
Your Smart Shopping campaign is billed monthly to help keep your product ads online. You will be billed the same amount each time for the package level you choose. This way you know the exact costs of your campaign each month.
How do I cancel my subscription?
Google Ads for WooCommerce is a contract free service. You can cancel your subscription at any time under the Manage section. When a campaign is cancelled, it will continue to run the remainder of the billed month, or until it has used the remaining Google Ads balance.
What is the Campaign Automation fee for?
This campaign automation fee includes creation and management of the Google Merchant Center account and Google Ads account. It also includes a dynamic product feed that is linked directly with your store, syncing changes such as product price, product titles, and other important store data for your campaign each day.
There are a few basic requirements to get approved for Google Shopping. Making sure your store includes these basic requirements can help with getting your products on Google faster. These policies are meant to ensure customers have a great shopping experience in your WooCommerce store!
- Return and refund policy: include a return and refund policy page that is clear and easy to find (e.g. link to policy in website footer or header). More info here. (Whether your store provides returns/refunds is OK! Just make sure to clearly state this)
- Contact information: include accurate contact information, including 2 of the 3: email, phone number, or physical address. More info here.
- Listing available payment methods before checkout with text or icons
You can learn more about all the Google Shopping policies and how to help your store get approved here.
Terms & Conditions
*Valid only for new Kliken customers. Promotional codes have no promotional value and entry of the promotional code serves only to begin your qualification for the associated promotional credit. To earn the promotional credit, start advertising! The advertising costs you accrue in this account in the 31 days following the start of your campaign will be matched with advertising credit in the same amount, up to a maximum value of $150. Your account must be successfully billed by Kliken and remain in good standing in order to qualify for the promotional credit. The promotional credit will be applied within approximately 5 days after the 31st day of starting your campaign, as long as you’ve activated your account using the promotional code and fulfilled all requirements stated in the offer. For the complete terms and conditions, click here.
Please be aware that Automattic and our partners SiteWit/Kliken and Google have access to business metrics for each user so that Kliken can optimize each account. This data includes views, clicks, conversions, cost per click, cost, and revenue.