Infusionsoft for WooCommerceDeveloped by WPExperts
Information & Requirements
- WooCommerce , Infusionsoft
Automate to simplify work & save time with Infusionsoft for WooCommerce
Infusionsoft for WooCommerce is a WooCommerce extension that allows you to synchronize WooCommerce users with Infusionsoft contacts. Whether it’s a new registration or a list of existing contacts, your Infusionsoft contact list will automatically update on its own via Infusionsoft for WooCommerce.
Your WooCommerce customer’s contact details and order information will be synced to the Infusionsoft CRM, which will then trigger pre-defined actions – personalized or automated emails will be sent to the customer after a product has been purchased. These automated processes will reduce or even eliminate the need for manual follow-ups.
Why use Infusionsoft for WooCommerce?
Infusionsoft for WooCommerce enables you to automate your sales follow-up, and other time-intensive tasks needed to manage your business. When you pair your WooCommerce store with Infusionsoft, you’ll have access to:
- Automatically trigger timely follow-up emails or sales tasks when a shopper completes a sale on your site.
- Send personalized communication based on user activity (email opens, clicks, form submissions, etc.).
- Send personalized communication based on user activity like email opens, clicks, and form submissions.
- Automate lead capture and follow-up.
- Run business on-the-go with mobile capabilities.
- Ability to create Infusionsoft contact for guest users.
- Guest users will be synced with Infusionsoft when they place an order on WooCommerce.
When you automate your business processes, you’ll free up time to focus on what’s important.
Effectively manage your customer data with Infusionsoft for WooCommerce – Review and analyze the data before making decisive decisions for your marketing strategies.
- Make your user an Infusionsoft contact on the website checkout page.
- Tags and Actions link up with your user’s contact profile. You can check the tags and actions associated with the contact in your Infusionsoft profile.
- Instantly save user data into Infusionsoft CRM of the newly registered users through WooCommerce.
- Apply Infusionsoft specific tags (that are created from Infusionsoft account) on a simple/variable specific product.
- Apply Infusionsoft specific actions (that created from Infusionsoft account) on a simple/variable subscription product.
- Easily synchronize user data from Woocommerce to Infusionsoft CRM.
- Create Infusionsoft contact for guest users.
- Sync guest users with Infusionsoft when they place an order on WooCommerce.
- Combine this with behavioral lead-scoring and get your sales team always working on the hottest leads, allowing the system to nurture the rest. Enhance the power of your WooCommerce store by integrating Infusionsoft for WooCommerce extension.
Save the contact information of your newly registered WooCommerce user on Infusionsoft automatically.
Automatically add/update contacts to Infusionsoft upon successful purchase.
Add or update your customers’ contact information on Infusionsoft upon the completion of every successful purchase.
Apply specific tags when a customer purchases a specific product
Apply specific tags when a customer purchases a specific product on your WooCommerce website.
Apply specific actions when a customer purchases a specific product.
Choose what actions you want Infusionsoft to perform by selecting from an action list. Easily apply actions when a customer makes a successful purchase.
Connect/Disconnect Account. You can remove the Account details (App Key and App Secret) by clicking Remove Infusionsoft Account Details button. You can also remove the tags/action sets applied in the woocommerce products by clicking Remove Tags/Action Sets from all products button.
Enable & create Infusionsoft contact for guest users. Enable the option for guest users to checkout on your WooCommerce website. After the guest user places an order, a contact will be created using the user’s billing details which will then be synced to the Infusionsoft account.
How to Get Started
- Buy Infusionsoft for WooCommerce.
- Download and install the extension. You can find the installation guide here.
- Activate, set up, and configure the extension.
Read the technical documentation to help you walk through the process of setting up multiple user roles, product pricing, registration form, and more.