Intuit Payments Gateway| Developed by SkyVerge
Information & Requirements
- Intuit Payments accounts are only available for merchants in the US.
- An SSL certificate is required to ensure your customer credit card details are safe.
Easily and Securely Accept Credit Cards via Intuit
The Intuit Payment Gateway extension provides an advanced payment integration for WooCommerce while providing the security and reliability that comes with using Intuit for payment processing. This extension supports merchants using an Intuit Payments account for eCommerce processing.
Intuit Payments provides increased security in payment processing, as customer credit card information is tokenized before being sent through your server, meeting the lower level PCI SAQ A-EP compliance level. The customer doesn’t see a difference in the checkout process, but payment data is more secure behind the scenes.
Let your customers save their credit cards and bank accounts to their WooCommerce account for fast and easy checkout. Includes full support for WooCommerce Subscriptions!
The Intuit Payment Gateway extension allows you to keep the customer on your site for the checkout process, allowing you maximum control over checkout so that you can test and implement the most effective experience for your store. An SSL certificate is required for PCI compliance due to the direct checkout to ensure that your customers’ credit card information is secure.
Why Use Intuit Payments
- Process refunds / voids automatically from within WooCommerce
- Capture prior authorized transactions right from the WooCommerce edit order screen
- Force charges for orders with only virtual items instead of authorizing them NEW
- Automatically capture transactions when order status changes to a paid status NEW
- Full Support for WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Full support for WooCommerce Pre-Orders
- Customers can securely save their payment method to their account for easier checkout
- Supports Intuit Payments client-side tokenization for improved security, meeting PCI SAQ A-EP compliance standards NEW
- Accepts eChecks with Intuit Payments account NEW
- Updated payment form at checkout with retina icons
- Adds a mobile-friendly checkout with numerical inputs for card type and security code
- Customers can add saved payment methods to their accounts without going through checkout
- Customers can add a nickname for a saved payment method to make checkout even smoother NEW
- Show detailed decline messages at checkout instead of generic errors
- Customers never leave your site during checkout
- Accept Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards – Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diner’s, JCB
Simple, Integrated Checkout
Using the Intuit Payment Gateway extension allows you to decide what your checkout process will look like, while keeping the customer on your site for the entire process. This gives you maximum control over this experience, providing a slick checkout process for the user and maximum customizability for the business owner.
Mobile checkout is enhanced as well, offering automated card formatting and numerical (tel type) fields for easier input.
You can now opt to show detailed decline messages to your customers, no more “an error occurred” error messages!
Support for Automatic Refunds & Voids – NEW
Shop employees can now process refunds for an order paid for with Intuit Payments directly from within WooCommerce — no more logging into your merchant account to process refunds! Speed up your store management by creating full or partial refunds from the “Edit Order” screen and sending the transaction automatically to Intuit by clicking “Refund via Credit Card”.
If the transaction has not been captured or settled, a transaction void will be performed automatically instead to cancel the order.
Securely Save Customer Payment Methods
Customers can easily & securely save multiple payment methods to their account for faster checkout, which are displayed in unified “My Payments” section of their account. Payment data is stored on Intuit’s secure servers, so your responsibility for PCI compliance is significantly reduced. There’s no limit to the number of payment methods a customer can store on their account, and both credit cards and eChecks are supported.
Customers can also change their active payment method, add payment methods, and remove payment methods from the My Account page. The “Add Payment Method” workflow is seamless and tokenizes card information for future use without requiring the customer to go through checkout!
Full Support for Subscriptions and Pre-Orders
Intuit Payments is an ideal gateway for WooCommerce Subscriptions, offering support for all of Subscriptions features – payment date changes, subscription date changes, and more. The gateway also fully-supports WooCommerce Pre-Orders, so you can take customer’s payment information upfront and then automatically charge their payment method once the pre-order is released.
Intuit Payments eChecks – NEW
Customers with US bank accounts can checkout using their bank account information for a checking or savings account. To use this feature, you must have eChecks enabled for your Intuit Payments account.
Capture Charges directly from WooCommerce
Some users choose to set the payment gateway to only authorize charges rather than authorize & capture them. However, this requires the user to then log into the payment gateway admin to capture charges. This extension allow you to optionally capture previously authorized transactions directly from the WooCommerce Edit Order screen rather than logging into your gateway control panel to do so. Simply edit the order, select the “Capture Charge” action, and charges will be captured through Intuit.
How to Get Started
- Buy this extension 🙂
- Download and install into your WooCommerce store
- Login to your Intuit Payments account (sign up here if you don’t have an account yet) and grab your credentials
- Save this info in settings under WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout
- That’s it! Sit back and enjoy easy payment processing using Intuit!
Need any more reason to buy? When you purchase a SkyVerge-developed extension, you’re getting the highest quality extensions for your WooCommerce store. Gain peace of mind by knowing that when you purchase our products, your store’s performance is as important to us as it is to you.