Amazon PayDeveloped by WooCommerce
Information & Requirements
- Amazon Pay is currently only available in the USA, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Ireland, Spain, Luxembourg, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Netherlands, Sweden, Portugal, Hungary, Denmark, Japan
- Supports recurring payments
- Supports Strong Customer Authentication (SCA), required for transactions within the European Economic Area (EEA)
- SSL Certificate is required
Offer your buyers a great experience they already trust with Amazon
Amazon Pay makes it simple for hundreds of millions of Amazon customers around the globe to shop on your website or app using their existing Amazon accounts. Customers can conveniently checkout without leaving your site or creating a new account.
Take your business to the next level leveraging two decades of Amazon eCommerce innovation. Amazon Pay can help you acquire and retain new customers, increase conversions and reduce cart abandonment.
Amazon Pay Plugin for WooCommerce
The Amazon Pay plugin for WooCommerce is free and easy to install. All interactions take place within our secure widgets so customers never leave your site. Your customers simply log in using their Amazon account, select a shipping address and payment method and then confirm their order.
- Customers stay on your site during the entire checkout process
- Easy onboarding and setup
- Amazon proven fraud protection and detection technology
- Mobile-optimized widgets for tablets and smartphones
- Multi-currency functionality
- Recurring payment support for WooCommerce Subscriptions (separate purchase) – available for United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Sweden, Portugal, Hungary, Denmark.
Latest Features Supported
Accept payments from shoppers in their currency of choice. Customers no longer need to worry about currency conversion rates when shopping with their Amazon account. Find out more.
Get set up with Amazon Pay quickly with our improved onboarding flow. Easily register a new or existing account directly through the WooCommerce admin panel.
Reduce the number of unsuccessful transactions with improved recovery mechanisms built into the Amazon Pay plugin.
With simple pricing, Amazon Pay can help lower the total cost of accepting payments for your business with low, volume-based pricing. Find out more.