Give Customers Control Of Their Subscriptions
Self-service Dashboard for WooCommerce Subscriptions is a simple self-service interface integrated with WooCommerce Subscriptions that allows your customers to manage their subscriptions.
- Add new products to their subscriptions
- Switch from one variation to another
- Change quantities
- Pause their subscriptions until specific dates
NEW! Let your customers manage their subscription boxes by themselves!
Self-service Dashboard for WooCommerce Subscriptions is fully integrated with Product Bundles and Composite Products plugins. This gives your customers the possibility of adding subscription boxes to their existing subscriptions. Furthermore, your customers will be able to edit the subscription boxes from their account, without having to open a ticket.
There are two significant benefits to using the Self-service Dashboard for WooCommerce Subscriptions extension.
- It decreases or eliminates support tickets related to adjusting customer subscriptions.
- Improves the customer experience and boosts your CLV (Customer Lifetime Value). People feel frustrated when they don’t have control over the simple things they purchase. Allowing customers to manage their subscriptions without writing tickets and waiting for replies will result in a better user experience and increase customer retention, thus, boosting your CLV
Did you know that “Acquiring a new customer can cost five times more than retaining an existing customer? Increasing customer retention by 5% can increase profits from 25-95%. The success rate of selling to a customer you already have is 60-70%, while the success rate of selling to a new customer is 5-20%.” source
All our plugin’s features work within the user’s My Account interface.
1. Change the quantity on a subscription product
2. Edit subscription parameters for a variable subscription (i.e., choose another color or size)
3. Add a simple or variable subscription product to an active subscription
4. Pause a subscription until a specific date
While the subscription is on hold until a specific date, that date can be seen in the Status field on the Subscription screen.
On the specific date set for renewal, the subscription will automatically move to Active.
5. Users will get an automated email letting them know that the subscription has been changed or updated
6. Track & record subscriptions changes made by your customers
You’ll get back-end notes on Subscription whenever:
- a variation is switched
- a new line item is added
- the quantity is changed
Other product limitations can be set using various WooCommerce product settings.
For more information on how to limit a product to a single subscription or limit the product quantity to 1 for each subscription please check the documentation.
Choose which Self-service Dashboard features you want to enable/disable.
When the plugin is installed all the Self-service Dashboard features will be enabled. You can choose which features to enable/disable by going to WooCommerce → Settings → Self-service Dash.
Details and compatibility
Self-service Dashboard for WooCommerce Subscriptions is compatible with WordPress Multisite and the following add-ons:
Information & Requirements
- WooCommerce Subscriptions version 4.0+
- Install WooCommerce Subscriptions.
- Buy, download, and install the Self-service Dashboard for WooCommerce Subscriptions.
- That’s it, watch your support tickets reduced and your customers become happier.
The most customizable eCommerce platform for building your online business.