Product BundlesDeveloped by SomewhereWarm
Information & Requirements
- WooCommerce version 3.0 or higher
A complete product grouping toolkit for creating customizable product kits and assembled products
Product bundling is one of the most effective marketing strategies around. Bundle a few products together, offer them at a discount, and watch your sales soar!
But bundling is not all about boosting sales — product grouping is also essential for creating product kits and assembled products.
Product Bundles is a flexible product grouping toolkit suitable for use in a broad range of applications, thanks to its advanced grouping, pricing and shipping features. Need a way to combine multiple inventory-managed components in configurable bundles? There’s little Product Bundles can’t handle!
Create Product Packages
Adding a bundle to your catalog is probably the most straightforward way to offer a few related products together. To make the offer more appealing, you can discount the entire package, or individual items.
Recommend Optional Items
Did you know that cross-sells sometimes convert better when their discovery is integrated with the configuration of the viewed product? Bundles are a great way to offer optional items alongside a base configuration, because they make it easy to add everything to the cart with one click: Your recommendations are easier to discover and convert immediately.
Create Assembled Products
Build assembled products using multiple inventory-managed parts and control the visibility of each bundled item in the single-product, cart/checkout, and order/e-mail templates. Create fully assembled, partially assembled, or unassembled bundles.
Offer Bundles as Up-Sells
Every bundle you create is a standalone product that you can show or hide in your catalog. This allows you to utilize existing WooCommerce features — such as shortcodes and Up-Sells — to help customers discover them in a way that’s best suited to each use case.
Create Pick-and-Mix Bundles
Ever tried to build pick-and-mix bundles or bulk-quantity packages using the Grouped Product type? The Product Bundle type is the featured-packed alternative you’ve been looking for. It allows you to:
- set a quantity range for each bundled product;
- add variable products to bundles and filter-out variations;
- bundle multiple instances of the same product; and
- offer bulk discounts.
Features at a Glance
- Add simple, variable and subscription products to bundles, including virtual and downloadable flavors of all types.
- Create digital and downloadable bundles.
- Control the pricing and shipping configuration of each bundle down to the last detail.
- Build customizable bundles with configurable quantities and optional items.
- Managing a large store? Use bundled product stock reports to find bundles with insufficiently stocked contents.
- Tweak the appearance of bundles and bundled items in single-product, cart/checkout and order/e-mail templates.
- Planning to use Product Bundles with Subscriptions, Product Add-ons, Composite Products, Name Your Price, or One Page Checkout? We got your back!
- Customize it. Check out our growing collection of free snippets and mini-extensions for quick customizations and enhancements.
- Extend it. Looking for REST API support? Need a generous amount of filter/action hooks at your disposal? How about a comprehensive technical documentation?
Is Product Bundles right for you?
Product Bundles is suitable for creating product packages with static content: All bundled products are pre-defined, and customers may only configure quantities and attributes, or pick from a list of optional items. If you want to build product kits that consist of several components with multiple product options, then Composite Products might be a better choice.