Product Bundles allows you to group existing simple, variable, and subscription products — and sell them together. The extension allows you to:
- Bundle simple and variable products — and limit the available variations.
- Bundle multiple instances of the same product.
- Set a min/max quantity for each bundled product, or define a lower/upper limit for the combined quantity of all bundled items.
- Offer bulk quantity discounts — and even give higher discounts to customers who purchase more items.
- Control the visibility of individual items.
- Choose between multiple layouts.
If you are building a product kit that consists of configurable components with multiple product options, consider using Composite Products.
Important: Product Bundles requires WooCommerce 3.6.0+.
Store Owner’s Guide
- Getting Started
- Bundled Product Settings
- Form Location
- Item Grouping
- Bundle Size
- Cart Editing
- Managing Inventory
- Viewing Analytics
Want to customize or extend Product Bundles? You will find a growing collection of common customizations in Snippets. Got something bigger in mind? Check out these popular Extensions that add more functionality to Product Bundles.
Purchased Product Bundles and need assistance? If you’ve found an issue:
- Ensure you have the latest versions of all extensions and themes. Go to WooCommerce > System Status to check for plugin updates and other important information that may require your attention.
- Rule out a plugin conflict: Turn off all plugins except WooCommerce and WooCommerce Product Bundles. If the issue is resolved, find the plugin that triggers it by re-activating plugins one by one.
- Rule out a theme conflict. Activate Storefront, or a default WordPress theme such as Twenty Fourteen and check if the issue still occurs. If it doesn’t, please contact your theme author(s).
- Read the most Frequently Asked Questions for possible solutions.
- Use the WooCommerce Self Service Guide.
If you followed these steps but the issue persists, get in touch with us via the Help Desk!