WooCommerce Product BlocksDeveloped by WooCommerce
Information & Requirements
- WooCommerce 3.5.1+, WordPress 5.0.x
The Products by Category block
Designed to work with the new Blocks Editor introduced with WordPress 5.0, WooCommerce Blocks allow you to select and display products across your site, including:
- Products from specific categories via a new stand-alone block
- Individual, hand-picked products
- On sale products
- Products with specific attributes or terms
- Top-rated products
- New Products
- Featured products in a new, high impact display
Selecting Categories with the Products by Category block
WooCommerce Blocks are currently available as a feature plugin, and we are making it available here so anyone can test it out easily. Read more about our approach to this feature and the Gutenberg Products block here.
- The latest version of WooCommerce (3.5.1+)
2. The latest version of Gutenberg, or running WordPress 5.0.x.
- The WooCommerce Blocks feature plugin installed and activate on your site
How to use the Product Category Block
From any post or page, click the + icon and search for “Products by Category”. Add the block to your post or page, then choose a category of products you’d like to display. You’re also able to select multiple categories. When you’re finished, click done.
If you want to follow the latest developments or report a bug you can do that at the GitHub repository.