Use all the power of Instagram to increase your sales
We all love Instagram. We especially love showcasing images of our products in the wild, using the wonderful interface and filters provided by Instagram, directly on our mobile devices.
Instagram gives your business an immersive storefront for people to explore your products, and turn your Instagram posts into ads for campaigns.
Why use WooCommerce Instagram?
- Instagram can be an extremely powerful platform to show your products.
- Increase the visibility of your store on Instagram.
- Upload your catalog to Instagram and create shoppable posts and stories.
- Boost your sales by redirecting your audience to your product pages with just a single click.
- Define product hashtags to let people tag their images with them.
- Showcase how your customers are using your products in your store.
- Easy to set up.
Selling on Instagram was never so easy. Just upload your catalog to Instagram, create shoppable posts and stories by tagging your products in them, and redirect your audience to your store with just one click.
Create as many catalogs as you want and adapt them to each country or audience (Currency, tax location, etc.).
Each catalog is unique:
- Filter the products to be included by categories, stock status, or type.
- Include the product variations or just the variable product.
- Customize many other aspects of the product’s data like the MPN or the price tax.
Keep your catalogs always synchronized. Modify products into your store and your catalogs will be updated with the changes regularly.
You can also export the catalogs to an XML or CSV format for a faster edition and update your catalog immediately by uploading this file to your Facebook Business Manager.
Showcase your products
With the Instagram extension for WooCommerce, you can show how your customers are using your products.
Just define a product hashtag. Customers will be able to tag their images with this hashtag and they will automatically appear on your product page.
Bring your product images to life by integrating Instagram images posted by your customers directly on your product page.
Attract possible new customers on Instagram and let them get a sneak peek of the best you can offer.
How to get started
- Buy this Extension.
- Download, install, and activate the plugin in your WooCommerce store.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Integrations > Instagram and connect your store to Instagram.
Connect. Tag. Enjoy.
The most customizable eCommerce platform for building your online business.
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Support teams across the world
- Safe and secure online payment