Restaurant for WooCommerceDeveloped by WPExperts
Information & Requirements
- WooCommerce 3.8+ (4.0+ recommended)
- PHP 5.3+ (7+ recommended)
Restaurant for WooCommerce is a great way to set up your own online restaurant ordering system.
Owning a restaurant is the same as owning any other business. You have to be smart and pay attention to trends to keep up with the competition.
Today, the secret of owning a successful restaurant business depends on having a web presence — by not having an online menu or ordering system, you cheat your restaurant out of free marketing, which in turn translates into future customers.
One of the best ways to showcase your brand online is by using Restaurant for WooCommerce.
Introducing Restaurant for WooCommerce
Restaurant for WooCommerce is a smart and intuitive way to deliver your restaurant, bar, or cafe menu to your online users. With this extension, you can easily create both a restaurant menu and an online checkout system for your WooCommerce website.
With Restaurant for WooCommerce, you can display the name, logo, and description of your restaurant on the front-end menu. All of the restaurant’s menu and features can be displayed on any page or post of your WooCommerce website using a unique shortcode.
Simple and clean menu design — Display your product data (product name, ID, or category) in ascending or descending order.
Add unlimited delivery options — Offer your customers various options (free delivery, express delivery, etc.) and their relevant charges.
Interactive mini-cart widget — The extension’s mini-cart widget shows your customers their order summary. They can also increase or decrease the number of items in their cart.
Set the daily opening and closing time for your restaurant — The front-end menu will display the restaurant’s status (open or closed) so your customers can order accordingly.
Keep up with the competition with Restaurant for WooCommerce’s advanced features and functions — easy-to-use & responsive on all devices.
Restaurant for WooCommerce Features
Here is a complete list of the amazing features you can use as part of Restaurant for WooCommerce’s slick design:
- Display your restaurant’s name on the front-end menu.
- Upload and display your restaurant’s logo on the front-end menu.
- Easy to use shortcode that allows you to display your restaurant’s menu on any post or page.
- Set and configure the timings (opening and closing) of your restaurant for each day.
- Display your restaurant’s description.
- Display your restaurant’s products according to their defined categories (appetizers, desserts, extra, etc.).
- Set the sorting order for your categories by product ID or name (ascending or descending).
- Set the sorting order for your products by name or date (ascending or descending).
- Display a mini-cart that showcases your order summary.
- Ability to increase or decrease the number of items and their quantities in the cart.
- Upload and display payment method logos on the front-end menu.
- Add and display unlimited delivery options along with pricing options (free delivery, express delivery, etc.).
- Set and display the minimum total for the order to proceed to checkout.
- Set and display the title text for your restaurant’s mini-cart widget.
- Set and display the text for the checkout button.
- Set and display the text for when no items are available in the mini-cart.
- Set and display the image/icon when no items are available in the mini-cart.
- Allow your customers to add comments (special requests) when placing their orders and proceeding to checkout.
Why use Restaurant for WooCommerce
With all these features Restaurant for WooCommerce provides a unique online ordering system for your WooCommerce website which allows you to:
- Display your restaurant’s menu items in categories or as individual products. You can also set their sorting order from the back-end settings.
- Display the customer’s order summary through the mini-cart widget. They can also increase or decrease the number of items in the cart.
- Display your restaurant’s name, logo, and description on the front-end menu. Menu product data is automatically fetched from your WooCommerce’s inventory,
- Add a minimum order total to let the customers know what order amount they need to check out. The inability to do so will show an error on the checkout page.
- Add unlimited delivery options (free delivery, express delivery, etc.) for your customers’ convenience.
- Let your customers add a special request (comments) to their order before proceeding to the checkout page.
- Set the daily opening and closing time for your restaurant so that your customers can see the restaurant status (open or closed) before ordering.
- Display a text and image when the mini-cart widget is empty or no orders have been added to the cart.
- Use a unique shortcode to display your restaurant’s order menu on any page or post.
Front End View
How to Get Started
- Buy Restaurant for WooCommerce.
- Download and install the extension.
- Activate, set up, and configure the extension.
Read the technical documentation to help you walk through the process of setting up your restaurant’s menu, mini-cart widget, closing, and opening timings, and more.
Is this extension compatible with the Composite Products?
Yes! Version 1.1.0 of the Restaurant for WooCommerce extension includes support for Composite Products.
Is this extension compatible with the Extra Product Options (Product Addons) for WooCommerce?
Yes! Version 1.1.0 of the Restaurant for WooCommerce extension includes support for Extra Product Options (Product Addons) for WooCommerce.