Restaurant for WooCommerceDeveloped by WPExperts
Information & Requirements
- WooCommerce 3.8+ (4.0+ recommended)
- PHP 5.3+ (7+ recommended)
Create an online menu & ordering system with Restaurant for WooCommerce – The secret to owning a successful restaurant business.
Owning a restaurant is the same as owning any other business. You have to be smart and pay attention to trends to keep up with the competition.
Today, the secret of owning a successful restaurant business depends on having a web presence and one of the best ways to showcase your brand online is by using Restaurant for WooCommerce – a smart and intuitive way to deliver your restaurant, bar, or cafe menu to your online users. With this extension, you can easily create both a restaurant menu and an online checkout system for your WooCommerce website.
With Restaurant for WooCommerce, you can display your business’s name, logo, and description on the front-end menu. Use a unique shortcode to display your restaurant’s menu and features on any page or post of your WooCommerce website.
- Simple and clean menu design — Display your product data (product name, ID, or category) in ascending or descending order;
- Easily create your restaurant menu – Create an online restaurant menu by converting your WooCommerce shop page into a restaurant page;
- Add unlimited delivery options — Offer your customers various options (free delivery, express delivery, etc.) and their relevant charges;
- Interactive mini-cart widget — The extension’s mini-cart widget shows your customers their order summary. They can also increase or decrease the number of items in their cart;
- Display your restaurant’s daily time schedule & status — The front-end menu will display the restaurant’s status (open or closed) so your customers can order accordingly;
- Shuffle Categories & products – Rearrange Products and Categories on your menu as per your requirement. Bring your best-selling or newly introduced food items and categories to the top of the menu using the drag-and-drop functionality from the back-end.
Keep up with the competition with Restaurant for WooCommerce’s advanced features and functions — easy-to-use & responsive on all devices.
Restaurant for WooCommerce Features
Here is a complete list of the amazing features you can use as part of Restaurant for WooCommerce’s slick design:
Menu customization options
- Display your restaurant’s name on the front-end menu.
- Customize & display your restaurant’s description.
- Upload & display your restaurant’s logo on the front-end menu.
- Display Restaurant details in the header of the menu (name, contact info, etc).
- Define products under categories (appetizers, desserts, extra, etc.).
- Shuffle Products on the food menu.
- Shuffle Categories on the food menu.
- Set the sorting order for your categories by product ID or name (ascending or descending).
- Set the sorting order for your products by name or date (ascending or descending).
- Upload and display payment method logos on the front-end menu.
- Display specific categories on the restaurant menu using shortcodes.
- Convert the WooCommerce shop page into a restaurant page.
- Change the overall page direction from right-to-left.
Cart and checkout customization options
- Display a mini-cart that showcases your order summary.
- Ability to increase or decrease the number of items and their quantities in the cart.
- Add and display unlimited delivery options along with pricing options (free delivery, express delivery, etc.).
- Set and display minimum order total amount for checkout.
- Set and display the title text for your restaurant’s mini-cart widget.
- Set and display the text for the checkout button.
- Set and display the text for when no items are available in the mini-cart.
- Set and display the image/icon when no items are available in the mini-cart.
- Allow your customers to add comments (special requests) when placing their orders and proceeding to checkout.
Restaurant time display options
- Set and configure the timing schedule (opening and closing) for each day.
- Display time in either 12 or 24-hour time format.
Why use Restaurant for WooCommerce
Restaurant for WooCommerce gives you the power to create a unique online ordering system for your WooCommerce website. Customize your menu and ordering system’s options to give your customers an experience unlike any other.
- Display your restaurant’s menu items in categories or as individual products. You can also set their sorting order from the back-end settings.
- Display the customer’s order summary through the mini-cart widget. They can also increase or decrease the number of items in the cart.
- Rearrange or shuffle products on your menu as per your requirement. This functionality allows you to bring the newest or best-selling food item to the top of the defined category.
- Rearrange or shuffle food categories on your menu as per your requirement. This functionality helps your customers see the latest or the most ordered food items on the restaurant’s menu.
- Display your restaurant’s name, logo, and description on the front-end menu. Menu product data is automatically fetched from your WooCommerce’s inventory.
- Add a minimum order total to let the customers know what order amount they need to check out. The inability to do so will show an error on the checkout page.
- Enabling the “Delivery” option gives you access to set unlimited delivery options for the items in the user’s cart. You can add delivery options such as free delivery, express delivery, etc. for your customers’ convenience. These options will available only be after the user adds an item to their cart.
- Let your customers add a special request (comments) to their order before proceeding to the checkout page.
- Set the daily opening and closing time for your restaurant so that your customers can see the restaurant status (open or closed) before ordering.
- Display a text and image when the mini-cart widget is empty or no orders have been added to the cart.
- Use a unique shortcode to display your restaurant’s order menu on any page or post.
- Display or hide your restaurant’s important information from the header of the menu.
- Easily convert your WooCommerce page (with categories and products) into a restaurant page.
- Change your restaurant page’s text direction from right-to-left. It will be mirrored to ensure content is easy to understand.
- Change the time on the front-end of your restaurant’s page to either 12 or 24-hour format.
- Display restaurant timings (opening and closing) on the front-end restaurant page.
How to Get Started
- Buy Restaurant for WooCommerce.
- Download and install the extension.
- Activate, set up, and configure the extension.
Read the technical documentation to help you walk through the process of setting up your restaurant’s menu, mini-cart widget, closing, and opening timings, and more.
Is this extension compatible with the Product Add-Ons?
Yes! Version 1.2.0 of the Restaurant for WooCommerce extension includes support for Product Add-Ons.
Is this extension compatible with the Composite Products?
Yes! Version 1.1.0 of the Restaurant for WooCommerce extension includes support for Composite Products.