No – The Elementor Connector extension only focuses on the design/layout aspects of the booking form on the single product page. For additional fields, we recommend the Product Addons extension by WooCommerce.
This is a known limitation in Elementor Pro plugin. To reset the widget to get an expanded view, please follow these steps:
- Click on any of the “Reset” icons for a section that was previously edited;
- Re-click on the “Popover” icon to restore the original settings: This will reset Bookings widget and show the expanded view
On the Elementor Connector demo website, we have the following plugins active:
- WooCommerce Bookings
- Elementor Pro
- Essential Addons for Elementor
- 301 Redirects
These can be downloaded for free directly from the WPExtend website.
While CSS skills will definitely come in handy, it’s important to note that it only affects design. To change the layout (e.g. using the calendar in a completely different area of the single product page), you’d still need to drag-and-drop the WC Bookings Form widget into place. This isn’t possible using CSS alone since the main WooCommerce Bookings extension doesn’t have a shortcode that can be used.
In order to access these settings in the Elementor widget, please ensure the following:
- The Bookable Product has the Resources or Persons checkbox selected under Products > All Products > Your Bookable Product > Product Data
- The Elementor template is set to preview the same product where those checkboxes have been enabled.
To change the product being previewed while designing your template, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to Templates > Theme Builder > Your Bookable Template
- Click on Panel Preview > Settings > Preview Settings and the type on the dropdown field to locate your bookable product containing the resources and persons
- Once the bookable product preview has been updated, the respective setting areas in the widget will be active.
Does it work with Accommodation Bookings?
Yes – Accommodation Bookings is supported from version 1.1 onwards.
No – WooCommerce Bookings does not currently support multiple forms on the same page.
Yes – Since version 1.4, the Elementor Connector for WooCommerce Bookings widget can be used on standard pages as well as Elementor templates for Single Product Page. To use the booking form widget on a page, please specify the product ID in the content tab.
The easiest way is to group the type of products using product categories. These categories can then be used to filter the Elementor template display conditions.