Can I use Elementor Connector for WooCommerce Bookings to add custom fields to the booking form? ↑ Back to top
No – The Elementor Connector extension only focuses on the design/layout aspects of the booking form on the single product page. For additional fields, we recommend the Product Addons extension by WooCommerce.
Why is the calendar widget not showing properly when editing the page template? ↑ Back to top
This is a known limitation in Elementor Pro plugin. To reset the widget to get an expanded view, please follow these steps:
- Click on any of the “Reset” icons for a section that was previously edited;
- Re-click on the “Popover” icon to restore the original settings: This will reset Bookings widget and show the expanded view
What plugins are active on the demo site? ↑ Back to top
On the Elementor Connector demo website, we have the following plugins active:
- WooCommerce Bookings
- Elementor Pro
- Essential Addons for Elementor
- 301 Redirects
Where can I find the Elementor template files used on the demo website? ↑ Back to top
These can be downloaded for free directly from the WPExtend website.
Do I need this extension if I already know CSS? ↑ Back to top
While CSS skills will definitely come in handy, it’s important to note that it only affects design. To change the layout (e.g. using the calendar in a completely different area of the single product page), you’d still need to drag-and-drop the WC Bookings Form widget into place. This isn’t possible using CSS alone since the main WooCommerce Bookings extension doesn’t have a shortcode that can be used.
Why can’t I access the “Resources” and “Persons” settings? ↑ Back to top
In order to access these settings in the Elementor widget, please ensure the following:
- The Bookable Product has the Resources or Persons checkbox selected under Products > All Products > Your Bookable Product > Product Data
- The Elementor template is set to preview the same product where those checkboxes have been enabled.
To change the product being previewed while designing your template, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to Templates > Theme Builder > Your Bookable Template
- Click on Panel Preview > Settings > Preview Settings and the type on the dropdown field to locate your bookable product containing the resources and persons
- Once the bookable product preview has been updated, the respective setting areas in the widget will be active.
Does it work with Accommodation Bookings?
Yes – Accommodation Bookings is supported from version 1.1 onwards.
Can I have multiple calendar booking forms on the same page? ↑ Back to top
No – WooCommerce Bookings does not currently support multiple forms on the same page.
Can I use the EC Bookings Form widget on a page? ↑ Back to top
No – The Elementor Connector for WooCommerce Bookings can only be used in a template for a single product page.
How can I configure different templates per product type (e.g. Template A for Bookable Products, Template B for Simple Products)? ↑ Back to top
The easiest way is to group the type of products using product categories. These categories can then be used to filter the Elementor template display conditions.