Auctions for WooCommerce is professional auction plugin that extends your WooCommerce store with a new custom product type: auction. Auction items with normal, reverse, silent, or proxy auctions. And you can use Auctions in conjunction with the Product Vendors plugin to create an eBay-style site where users can auction off their own items.
Auctions for WooCommerce is customizable via templates and supports hooks, translations, and WPML. It also includes auction-specific features like anti-sniping, variable bid increments, live ajax bid refreshing, and live bid browser notifications, different types of sorting.
- Completely integrated with WooCommerce.
- Supports auction types: normal, reverse, silent, and proxy.
- Lets you specify the starting bid, bid increments, the reserve price, the “buy it now” price, auction start and end times, and the item condition.
- An anti-sniping (soft close) feature extends an auction’s duration for a predetermined number of seconds if a last-minute bid is placed.
- Variable Bid Increment (example $10 for current bid $50, $15 for current bid $100) or by percentage of current bid
- Elementor support (from version 2.0) – tutorial here
- Bidders can add auctions to a watchlist and see all auctions they’re participating on a My Auctions page.
- You decide whether to display auctions alongside regular products or on auction-only page, and whether to show completed and upcoming auctions.
- Includes widgets for ending soon, future, recent / latest, featured, recently viewed auctions, My Auctions, random auctions, auction search, and My Auction watchlist.
- Sends automated email notifications — with editable email templates — when a customer is outbid, an auction is ending soon, a customer wins an auction, and many more.
- Displays browser notifications when a bid is placed, a new auction is starting, and an auction closes.
- Includes badges for auction products and for winning an auction (shown to winning bidder only).
- Gives each customer a “My Auctions” page with a list of auctions in which user has placed a bid (both active and won auctions).
- Lets customers sort by current bid, date, buy now price, activity, ending date, start date, or auction activity.
- Includes ajax live current bid and auction history updating.
- Lets you choose from a compact or extended countdown format.
- Adds administrator features to wp-admin, including:
- Filter auctions in the WooCommerce product list by status (active, finished, failed).
- Icons to describe different auction statuses: active, finished, finished and paid, failed.
- Ability to create an auction from any type of WooCommerce product – simple, virtual or downloadable.
- Ability to manually delete any bid, and to manually or automatically re-list auctions.
- WPML compatible (note: does not support multiple currencies).
Please check screenshots below taken from actual Auctions for WooCommerce demo website:
Take a look at the complete documentation to learn more about all these features and how to use them.