Automatic Order Printing for WooCommerceDeveloped by Procomltd
Automatically Print Packing Labels, Slips, and Invoices for Every Order
Manually printing packing labels, slips, and invoices is a time-consuming and tedious chore for busy shops.
The Automatic Order Printing for WooCommerce plugin automates the process.
The Automatic Order Printing for WooCommerce plugin is built with a combination of WooCommerce and PrintNode technology.
You can configure your store to work with any number of printers and print any number of documents with the help of this plugin. You can also build custom templates for the sales and shipping documents you print.
Benefits of Automatic Order Printing for WooCommerce
- No need to log into a dashboard to find your orders
- No delays between placed orders and fulfillment
- Send orders to any number of printers at the same time with PrintNode
- Create your own templates for labels, invoices, and packing slips
- Minimum PHP version: 5.2
- You must have an account with https://www.printnode.com to use this plugin.
- Supported printers are listed here: https://www.printnode.com/en/docs/supported-printers.