Automatic Order Printing for WooCommerce allows you to print your order invoices, packing slips automatically using PrintNode.
Overview ↑ Back to top
Generally, when an order is received, store admin will open the order and prints the required invoices, packing slips manually. Doing it manually for multiple orders is time taking. Here comes the Automatic Order Printing for WooCommerce plugin.
This plugin is built with the combination of WooCommerce & PrintNode. So, having an account at PrintNode is must. The supported printers are listed here. With just a few clicks, this plugin will empower store admin to get the order invoices, packing slips print automatically when an order is placed.
Features ↑ Back to top
- No more logging in to store dashboard to find orders.
- No need to spend time for printing off delivery instructions.
- No more delay in between orders being placed and being able to fulfill.
- Send orders to any number of printers at the same time with PrintNode.
- Create your own templates for invoices, packing slips etc…
Installation ↑ Back to top
- Download the extension from your WooCommerce dashboard.
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload and select the ZIP file you just downloaded.
- Click Install Now, and then Activate.
Setup and Usage ↑ Back to top
Configuration Setup ↑ Back to top
- Go to: WooCommerce > Auto Print Settings.
- Tick the checkbox to Enable PrintNode Auto Print
- Enter PrintNode API Key.
- Fill Store Address, Add Logo, Input Footer text.
- Save changes.
Auto Print Templates Setup ↑ Back to top
- Go to: WooCommerce > Auto Print Templates
- Click on “Add New”
- Tick the checkbox to Enable Auto Print
- Enter Document name, PDF Size, select Printer, choose number of copies. You can see the template preview by clicking on “Preview Template” link.
- Enable/Disable different check boxes for sections: Store Details, Billing Details, Shipping Details, Order Details, Product Details, Footer, Print Conditions
- Finally, publish the template.
Troubleshooting ↑ Back to top
If you run into issues while using Automatic Order Printing for WooCommerce, please take the following steps:
- Enable logging by navigating to WooCommerce > Auto Print Settings > General > “Enable Logging”.
- Check the logs by clicking “View Log” link.
If it doesn’t help you to fix issues? We’re happy to help out! Please submit a request to the help desk and include a description of what’s going wrong along with your system report (found under WooCommerce > System Status).
Frequently Asked Questions ↑ Back to top
How to get PrintNode API key? ↑ Back to top
Can I create custom templates for Invoices, Packing slips etc… ? ↑ Back to top
Yes, you can create multiple custom templates by navigating to Woocommerce > Auto Print Templates > Add New
Can U send the invoice/packing slips prints to PrintNode manually? ↑ Back to top
Yes of course. You can print them manually from Order Details page. You can also download them.
Questions and Feedback ↑ Back to top
Have a question before you buy? Please fill out this pre-sales form.
Already purchased and need some assistance? Get in touch with a Happiness Engineer via the Help Desk.