AWeber Newsletter SubscriptionDeveloped by Themesquad
Your shop’s best complement for your mailing strategy
Making easier for your past clients to come back to your shop and repeat a purchase is the objective of many marketers and shop owners. It makes the difference in terms of sales and long-term growth as it costs way less to retain a customer than to get a new one.
Mailing lists are a powerful and cost-effective way to gather your clients and share with them content and sales to make them purchase again at your store. With AWeber Newsletter Subscription, you will make getting subscribed to your newsletter easier than ever. Moreover, with this extension’s rules and tags system, you will be able to classify your subscribers based on the products and behavior in your store.
Why use AWeber Newsletter Subscription?
- Gather and tag your customers in mailing lists that you can target with promotions and other actions to increase your sales.
- Use rules to automatically tag your customers so you can provide them with personalized sales and content.
- Create one or several new sales channel with people already interested in what you do.
- Especially useful for stores that require registration or that track closely the behavior of their customers, but versatile enough for all kinds of stores.
- Smooth and easy integration into your checkout.
- Easy to connect with your AWeber account.
- Include a widget that allows you to place an AWeber Web Form in your store.
Classify your customers into mailing lists like a pro
With AWeber Newsletter Subscription you can add or remove tags automatically to the customers that get subscribed based on the category, subcategory or the product bought itself.
This is very useful if you have a differentiated catalog or an extense one. Create your rules in order to manage your users in clean mailing lists that are useful.
See our documentation for more detailed information about the possibilities of rules.
Let your customer subscribe from anywhere in your shop with our widget
With our AWeber powered widget, you can add in any widget area of your store like menus, sidebars, footers, etc., an AWeber Web Form that will allow your customers get subscribed to your newsletter.
These web forms can be customized allowing you to harvest more receivers for your newsletters.