Bulk Table Editor for WooCommerceDeveloped by Consortia AS
Bulk set up sales and update products, subscriptions and variations
The extension has high focus on setting up sales and working with prices and stock, easy bulk updates or generate SKU, tags and more. The editor comes with handy bulk functions to maintenance the store. It even supports custom price fields like wholesaler, name your price and cost of goods.
Bulk Table Editor can bulk set prices, sales prices, stock and even adjust the values using functions like round by decimal or set fixed values. When you have a sale and want to stop it or set a new you can easy do this with the clear sales function. If you need to delete products, there is a handy bulk function for it included. The filter rows function is handy if you have many variations and just want to update a selection of them. A filter for products on sale is handy if you work with large quantities on sales or just want to find items on sale.
Other values and SKU generator (NEW)
Easy bulk update values like: Featured, SKU, Tags, Backorders, Stock status and measures (weight, length, width and height). The SKU generator is handy to create SKU on your products and variations. Just use the bulk function generate + add ID before and you have unique SKUs on your products.
Easy access to bulk functions!
The bulk function menu is easy to use, just set a value and then select what bulk function you want it to do. Sale price is using regular price for calculations, stock and price is using their current values. Set fixed is used when we have null values or we need to set i.e a selling price like 9.99. The round functions lets you round up or down your prices or to logical decimal i.e 19.55 to 19.60.
If you use a price or numeric field for an extension, say Wholesale then Bulk Table Editor has a custom field you can set for this and add it to the product list. After this you can apply bulk updates to this field, just as you do with the price or sales price column. Easily done in settings using a dropdown box for integrations.
Bulk Table Editor
Example – set up a sale
If you sell clothing and want to set up a sale on your category T-Shirts. Just select the category T-Shirts and enter a value in the bulk function for sale price i.e 20 and select in the dropdown box > decrease in %. Bulk Table Editor then calculates a 20% sale price based on your regular product price and set it on all your products in the category T-Shirts. If you want to round your prices, just use the bulk function again with the round functions. The round by two decimals lets you get a price like this: 19.75 to 19.80.
After this, you just need to set a sale start and a sale end date. Just select the dates in the bulk functions for start and end date, Bulk Table Editor then fills the rows for you automatically. Uncheck products you do not want on sale and click the save all button. The column sale % shows you what percent you have on your current sale.
That’s it – your sale is now all set up and starting on your set dates!
- Bulk update stock, price, sale price, sale start date and sale end date.
- Bulk set fixed price and sales price.
- Bulk round prices upwards and downwards and to logical decimal like 19.70
- Bulk clear sales
- Bulk delete products
- Bulk update Featured, SKU, Tags, Backorders, Stock status, Weight, Length, Width and Height
- SKU generator and other functions to create unique SKUs on product and variations
- Column that shows the sale in percent
- Category selector
- Filter ( On Sales ) NEW
- Table editor for single product values, including name.
- Calculates stock value per product and total stock value.
- Search and filter functions
- Supports products and variations.
- Supports subscriptions and variations.
- Use with roles: Shop manager and administrator
- Easy done in settings using a dropdown box ready with integrations
- Direct integration with: Calculate your price for WooCommerce
- Easy to translate (POT file), included languages: