Calculate your price for WooCommerceDeveloped by Consortia AS
Increase profit and revenue using calculated prices
Create your prices using purchase price, cost of goods and markup. Using cost of goods on products will allow us to track profit on orders and make sure prices has the needed profit margin. This plugin comes with handy bulk functions to do calculations, adjust prices, stock and more direct on your products and variations. Take advantage of the store status you get from the included sales reports on profit and revenue.
Sales reports makes it easy to see what we actually did get in profit and revenue even if we had sales on our products. Use the predefined date ranges or custom date ranges for your reports.
Example of use: Set the purchase price, then other cost (and shipping), this fields now equals cost of goods. Let us say our t-shirt cost of goods is $10 and we want to have a markup of 100% so we just enter 200 in the input field for markup + enter. The new price field shows $20 as a suggestion price. Now the value at cost, retail value and profit has got values as well. Compare the new price with the current price and if it is good, just click the save all button. Use the handy bulk functions to make this fast. If also comes with a control mechanism that checks for negative profit.
If you already have cost of goods and do not want to fill inn the other cost values then just set set the markup and prices will be calculated.
Easy Access to Bulk functions!
Do bulk updates on most of the columns, just enter i.e 10 in the input field for Other cost, select Increase fixed amount and 10 is added to every row. When this is done Calculate your price adds this value to cost of goods then calculates every row for you and suggests a new price. If satisfied with the new price, just Save all (button) and this is now the current price on your products. If a price comes out with a number like 12.37 you can easy use the round functions on the new price to make a price like 12.40, the markup is then automatically adjusted to your new price.
Sales reports per order and product/variation
This report view shows all sales in a date range, set your own using the date selectors or use the predefined ranges. In the table you find order id (link to the order page), customer, date, status, quantity of items, profit, cost of goods and gross sales for the selected period. On the right side of the table you find the key values and averages from the period.
The products view has the same features for selecting date ranges and the download .csv button. This table starting by showing averages then order id, category (link to edit products in category), product/variation name, SKU, quantity, price (when purchased), gross sale and profit (including percent). Sort the columns as you like. On the right side of the table is a top products in period based on quantity and profit. And other key values and averages from the selected period.
Download calculations and reports
Download the calculated product list and reports simply using the download buttons. It is possible to download per category or all categories. For sales reports you can download per orders or per products for a date range. This ( .csv ) file can then be opened in applications like MS Excel and Apple Numbers.
Already using Cost of goods for your products?
If you already is using Cost of goods on your products, then just go to settings > integration and enter the cost of goods field and Calculate your price will use this value for cost of goods for calculations. If you do not have this plugin, Calculate your price default creates a cost of goods field that is used on all your products. More information about this integration is available in the documentation.
Using Bulk Table Editor for WooCommerce?
If you work with prices in one category and find out your want to set up sales, the Set up sales link let you jump to Bulk Table Editor and set up sales in the same category. More information about your prices and profit will enable you to make better decisions when setting up sales on your products. Integration is done automatically.
- Bulk functions for every price field, markup field and stock quantity.
- Automatically calculate as you enter values in the table or use bulk functions.
- Control mechanism for prices and negative profit values.
- Adds purchase price and cost of goods fields to your existing products
- Use Shipping cost to calculate cost of goods NEW
- Totals of stock, value at cost, retail value and profit are shown in table
- Search and filter functions that enables to bulk set price for a selection of products
- Function to erase input fields for calculations
- Progress bar when saving NEW
- Clear 0.00 values when focus (mouse over), this makes it fast to set correct values when null NEW
- Bulk delete products and variations
- Download (.csv) file per category or all products. Includes calculations and last changed date.
- Supports Multisite network setup
- Sales reports per order and product NEW
- Reports per order
- Reports per product/variation
- Download as .csv file
The extension is compatible with
- WooCommerce products and variations
- WooCommerce subscription and variations
- Cost of goods for WooCommerce
- Bulk Table Editor for WooCommerce
- Other plugins that uses purchase price and/or cost of goods fields
- English (default)
- POT file for easy translating to other languages