Looking for a way to offer customizable product kits, such as custom computers, skateboards, gift-boxes, or made-to-order jewelry? Look no further! Give customers the freedom to build their own products, with Composite Products: The most flexible, robust product builder for WooCommerce.
- Combine multiple products into a single package: by offering customers a convenient and tailored shopping experience.
- Enhance product value: The ability to create composite products allows you to offer unique combinations and configurations, increasing the perceived value of your offerings and attracting more customers.
- Improve customer satisfaction: By offering customizable product, you meet the diverse preferences and needs of your customers, leading to higher satisfaction levels and repeat purchases.
- Enhance product presentation: Showcase different components and highlight the value proposition, ultimately attracting more customers.
- Increase average order value: customizable products are encouraging customers to spend more on a single purchase, resulting in a higher average order value and improved profitability.
Composite Products lets you utilize existing products to create the most engaging product kits and configurable products. Engineered specifically for kit-building applications with advanced inventory management requirements, the plugin works great in a broad range of use cases, thanks to its:
- advanced product grouping capabilities,
- flexible pricing and shipping features,
- customizable flows and layouts, and
- support for conditional logic.
Streamline your workflow
Want to offer a custom skateboard? Start by creating its building blocks: A deck, trucks, wheels, bearings and hardware for assembly. Then, populate each with options by choosing products — or categories — from your catalog. Finally, choose a layout and flow that will keep your customers engaged — and start selling!
Create a personalized purchasing experience
With built-in support for simple & variable products, product bundles and even downloadable/virtual flavors of these product types, Composite Products helps you make almost anything possible.
Features that scale
Got thousands of decks, trucks and wheels in your skateshop catalog? Sure enough, you’ll want to offer all of them in your custom skateboard configurator!
Conditional logic at your fingertips
Need to conditionally control the visibility of entire configuration steps, or individual options? With Composite Products, it’s possible!
Check out the documentation to find out how it’s done!
An extensible architecture
Composite Products is the ideal foundation for your next kit-building project. Thanks to REST API support, along with a generous amount of action/filter hooks, the plugin can be tailored to your project’s needs.