Create Personalized Thank You Pages
The Custom Thank You and Success Pages plugin creates multiple thank-you page options and displays them based on user roles or the products in the order. The Thank You page is one of the most important pages in an eCommerce website. It helps you bring back customers by offering discounts and displays up-sell and cross-sell products.
Using the same thank-you page for every customer and order is not optimal. The extension helps you replace the default with a custom thank-you page and trigger different order success pages for different user roles and products.
- Create multiple thank you pages
- Use built-in templates
- Create custom templates
- Redirect to a custom WordPress page
- Redirect to a URL
- Display page based on user roles, product, or categories in order
- Rules-based management assigns thank-you pages to multiple products and categories at once
- Add social sharing buttons
Customize templates by showing
- Title and description
- Billing and shipping
- Social boxes
Add multiple thank you pages
You can create multiple rules to trigger different thank you pages for different user roles, products, and categories in order.
Create a new thank-you page rules
When you create a new rule you can customize the following options:
- Choose page redirection type
- Customize WordPress pages
- Built-In templates (3 built-in templates)
- Custom template
- External URL
- Show or hide titles, descriptions, billing, cross-sell, up-sell, and social boxes from templates
- Specify products and categories
- Select user roles
Q. Can we create per-product thank you pages?
A. Yes, you can set a thank you page per product and for each category as well.
Q. Does the plugin offer a drag-and-drop thank-you-page builder?
A. Unfortunately, the extension does not offer this feature. You can create custom pages using any page builder. Using our extension, you can display those pages as thank you pages based on user roles and products in order.
Minimum PHP version: 5.6