Donation For WooCommerce| Developed by WPExperts
Information & Requirements
- WooCommerce Subscriptions (For Recurring Donations)
Create donation campaigns for your WooCommerce website – Collect charitable donation payments anywhere on your website with Donation for WooCommerce.
Collecting donations on your WooCommerce website is a great way to raise funds for nonprofits, charities, NGOs, clubs, or any other causes. Contrary to popular belief, donation systems are easy to configure and manage, given that you have the right tools and extensions.
Donation for WooCommerce is the only donation solution that focuses heavily on ongoing, recurring donations right out of the box.
Donation For WooCommerce is a powerful WooCommerce extension that gives you the ability to create fundraising campaigns without charging any transaction fees. Creating donation-based campaigns will enable the extension to add donation products to your WooCommerce inventory.
Easily configure options like donation amount types, limits, and levels.
Donation-based campaigns come with pre-set default options that can be configured on individual choices. These include:
- Amount Type: Define the type of payment (predefined or custom) your form will accept.
- Predefined Value: Set a fixed donation amount for users to select and pay.
- Custom Value: Give users the choice to donate any amount they want.
- Min & Max Amount Limits: Define minimum and maximum limits for donation payments.
- Add Multiple Levels: Add multiple donation amount options in your form.
Make it easy for your customers to donate generously – Donation for WooCommerce features a variety of functions that help you request donations without making it sound like a hassle.
- Accept recurring donations;
- Accept donation amounts in decimal values;
- Round-up the final amount and donate the difference;
- Donation options on shop, product, carts, and checkout page;
- Add donation widget.
Donation for WooCommerce Features
- Create multiple donation campaigns;
- Collect recurring donations on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis;
- Define interval and length settings on recurring donations;
- Accept custom donation amounts;
- Display predefined donation amount options;
- “Round-Up” feature gives shoppers a choice to round up their bill amount and donate the change;
- “Round-Up multiplier” calculates a new total by rounding off the cart amount to the nearest number that is divisible by the round-up multiplier;
- Display donation options at the cart and checkout page;
- Display donation options on the shop or product page;
- Display order details of the donation amount (campaign name, amount type, and campaign ID);
- Filter donation orders by campaign name;
- Set the position of the currency symbol;
- Display donation request popup with “Round Off Donation” option;
- Form and widget customization options (button text color, button label, button color);
- Add the donation widget on the website’s sidebar or footer;
- Display the donation widget on the website’s pages using shortcode;
- Display donation amount in multiple styles (Radio, label, dropdown);
- Users can donate to multiple campaigns simultaneously;
- Customize the “Round Off Donation” popup (Popup title, message, button text color, background color);
- Enable/disable the option to display donation form on the cart page;
- Users can add a decimal value to their donation on the cart and checkout page.;
- Metadata Functionality creates a separate list for amounts collected under a specific donation campaign;
- View donation campaign statistics like number of donations as per campaigns, the total amount donated, minimum & maximum donation amount limit.
- Compatible with Currency Switcher for WooCommerce;
- Compatible with WooCommerce Subscriptions.
- Translate Support WPML Plugin;
- Translate Support Loco Translate Plugin.
Why Use Donation for WooCommerce?
Display donation options anywhere on the website, whether it is a shop, product, cart, or checkout page.
Simply display donation options on your shop, product, cart, or checkout page with predefined values. You can also allow visitors to enter a custom value so they donate any amount they want.
Customize styling options like labels, colors, buttons, and more. The donation widget allows you to show the donation box on any page or post using the campaign’s shortcode.
Accepting recurring donations is now made easy using Donation for WooCommerce and WooCommerce Subscriptions. Your donors can opt for recurring donations via the online donation form.
Recurring donations ensure that your donors’ generosity helps you every month.
You can easily adjust the setting of the cadence of the recurring plan from anywhere between daily to monthly, depending on your donors’ needs.
To collect recurring donations, you need to install and activate the WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin. Once activated, you can enable recurring donations from the campaign settings tab.
The extension’s “WooCommerce Round-Up Prices For Charity” feature asks your shoppers to round-up their final billing amount to the next highest dollar and donate the difference to charity.
Let’s suppose that your customer is purchasing a product with a value of $25 while also donating an amount of $2.5 for any listed or specified donation product. They will be shown the option to round off their final payment, which once accepted, will be settled to $28.
You can also define a list of charities for shoppers to choose from – Every donation counts no matter how big or small.
Round-Up Multiplier – A super easy and intelligent way to collect donations from your customers.
Once activated, you have to input an integer and select it as the round-up multiplier. The cart total will be reached to the nearest number that will be divisible by the round-up multiplier. The difference between the new total and the actual order amount will be asked to be donated.
Note: ‘Round-Up’ will work only if your customer’s cart total has an amount after the decimal. The round off functionality will be ignored if the final value is a whole number (without a decimal).
Quick and easy to configure – Admins and store managers can view donations and their details in the WooCommerce area.
“Round-Up” is a premium feature in other plugins but is now part of our in-feature list for absolutely no extra charge!
Accept donation amounts that have a decimal value, even as small as $0.01.
Donation for WooCommerce allows your donors to donate any amount they can, even if the value is in decimals. Empowered by your donors’ willingness to contribute, this feature helps you pool together small amounts.
Easily view your campaigns’ donation statistics by visiting the “all campaigns” tabs from your WooCommerce dashboard. These stats include the number of donations as per campaigns, Total amount donated, Minimum & Maximum donation amount limits.
Also, any product that has been selected for donation and ordered by a donor will get listed in a separate column.
Compatibility & Integrations
Integration With WooCommerce Subscription
Create Variable Subscription products with corresponding attributes and product variations. Automatically change your wholesale customers when they buy a Variable Subscription or revert it back to a default role when they cancel it.
Compatibility with Currency Switcher for WooCommerce
Currency Switcher for WooCommerce is a widget that allows visitors to switch between currencies according to their preferences. Donation for WooCommerce and its features (Round-up functionality, donation from page, and donation from widget) are fully compatible with Currency Switcher for WooCommerce.
How to Get Started
- Buy Donation for WooCommerce.
- Download and install the extension. You can find the installation guide here.
- Activate, set up, and configure the extension.
Read the technical documentation to set up donation campaigns, forms, and other functionalities.