Newsletter SubscriptionDeveloped by Themesquad
Turn Your First-Time Customers into Recurrent Clients
The best newsletter list to care about is the one that has all your past clients in it. Sharing content and special sales to reactivate all your past customers surely pays off as it takes up to 7 times less money to make a customer repeat a purchase than to obtain a new one.
With WooCommerce Newsletter Subscription you may integrate into your checkout a checkbox that allows your customers to subscribe to the mailing list of your choice with one click. Moreover, you can configure a widget that will place a signup form in your sidebar or any other widget area.
You can also take a look at your stats in no time with our simple yet effective dashboard widget.
- Campaign Monitor
- MailPoet 2 and 3
Why use Newsletter Subscription?
- Gather your next recurrent customers in one mailing list that you can target with promotions and other actions to increase your sales.
- Integrates smoothly into your checkout.
- Create a new sales channel with people already interested in you in no time.
- Optionally subscribe to your customers when their orders reach a specific status.
- Customers can subscribe anywhere on your site thanks to our subscription widget.
- Includes a dashboard widget with the main statistics you need to keep track of your performance.
Easy to Get Subscribed
Newsletter Subscription allows subscribing your customers to your newsletter with just a single click during checkout and in the registration form.
Moreover, they can subscribe to the newsletter from anywhere in your store thanks to the subscription widget.
Easy to Manage
Finally, check your numbers with a minimalistic dashboard widget that keeps you updated about the current trends and total subscribers of your mailing list without leaving your store.
Do You Use AWeber Email Marketing?
We got you covered. If you are an AWeber Email Marketing user, go to our AWeber Newsletter Subscription extension page to get yours!
Looking for a different provider?
If your favorite provider isn’t on the list, please fill out this pre-sales form and let us know.