Newsletter SubscriptionDeveloped by Themesquad
Turn Your First-Time Customers into Recurrent Clients
The best newsletter list to care about is the one that has all your past clients in it. Sharing content and special sales to reactivate all your past customers surely pays off as it takes up to 7 times less money to make a customer repeat a purchase than to obtain a new one.
With WooCommerce Newsletter Subscription you may integrate into your checkout a checkbox that allows your customers to subscribe to the mailing list of your choice with one click. Moreover, you can configure a widget that will place a signup form in your sidebar or any other widget area.
You can also take a look at your stats in no time with our simple yet effective dashboard widget. MailChimp, MailPoet (Version 2) and Campaign Monitor are all supported mailing clients.
Why use Newsletter Subscription?
- Gather your next recurrent customers in one mailing list that you can target with promotions and other actions to increase your sales.
- Integrates smoothly into your checkout.
- Create a new sales channel with people already interested in you in no time.
- Dashboard widget with the main statistics you need to keep track of your performance.
- MailChimp, MailPoet (Version 2) and Campaign Monitor are supported.
Easy to Get Subscribed, Easy to Manage
Newsletter Subscription allows the customer to subscribe to the mailing list of your choice with one click in case of the checkout checkbox and by only manually including the email in case of the subscribing widget.
Check your numbers with a minimalistic dashboard that keeps you updated about the current trends and total subscribers of your mailing list.
The newsletter subscription extension supports MailChimp’s Ecommerce360 service which allows you to gather further analytics on your email campaigns with regards to purchases.
Do You Use AWeber Email Marketing?
We got you covered. If you are an AWeber Email Marketing user, go to our AWeber Newsletter Subscription extension page to get yours!