OneStock for WooCommerceDeveloped by Inpsyde
Simply set the same Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) value on products, belonging to different sites of the same network, and OneStock synchronizes them. It sets a unique value to on stock quantities for that product.
Dealing with several shops while having just one physical stock location is now possible: stock quantities of each product across multiple shops will be unified, just like they are in your actual warehouse.
OneStock for WooCommerce in 60 seconds!
Are you planning to build a multi-language solution? OneStock for WooCommerce and MultilingualPress 3 are the perfect combination!
Both OneStock for WooCommerce and MultilingualPress belong to the Inpsyde family. The plugins are 100% compatible and use the power of the Multisite environment to help you succeed.
If used together, they allow you to build a professional ecommerce system based on WooCommerce, and provide a reliable multi-language shop system at the enterprise level.
Here are the main features and benefits that OneStock for WooCommerce offers:
- Automatically synchronize stock across Multisite through the SKU value.
- Multisite. Built to work in a Multisite environment, it perfectly fits your multi-shop network.
- Built on WooCommerce. OneStock uses and enhances the core features of WooCommerce.
- MultilingualPress. OneStock is 100% compatible with MultilingualPress — together they can easily manage a powerful multi-language shop system.
- Backorder and negative stock can be properly managed.
- Product availability in the frontend is accessible through the usual WooCommerce interface: customers see the same product availability on each sub site.