WooCommerce Customer / Order CSV ExportDeveloped by SkyVerge
Easily Export Orders, Customers, and coupons from WooCommerce via CSV
While WooCommerce gives you reporting and order fulfillment tools, many merchants still need to use external systems for customer management, order fulfillment, or simply need an easy way to get data out of WooCommerce.
We’ve simplified the data transfer from WooCommerce to CRMs or other systems by providing a customer / order exporter that outputs CSV formatted files. The WooCommerce CSV Export Suite lets you export individual order or customer records, bulk export records on-demand, or you can set up automatic exports via FTP, HTTP POST, or email for orders and customers!
Order, customer, and coupon exports are processed asynchronously in the background on your site. This means that you can begin an export, and it will process as you continue to work on other things. These exports are batch-processed to prevent timeouts, letting an export churn through thousands of records while you continue working on your site.
You can even leave your site completely and exports will continue to process, waiting for you to return to download them! You’ll be notified as exports you’ve started have finished.
Customer / Order CSV Export Features
- Export customer data: name, email, addresses, whether a paying customer, and more customer information
- Export order data such as line items, order totals, shipping information, discounts used, and other details
- Export coupon data such as type, amount, code, and more NEW
- Create custom export formats to include the order or customer data you need
- Processes exports asynchronously so thousands of records can be exported at one time, even while you continue working on your site!
- Download files immediately, or continue working — you’ll see an admin notification when your files are ready for download
- Bulk Export tool lets you export all orders, or export based on order status, product(s) included, product categories included, or date range
- Use the bulk export tool to get a list of all customers, or a list of customers by registration date
- Use the bulk export tool to get a list of all coupons, or coupons that apply to particular products NEW
- Manually export or transfer one or more orders while viewing your order list via bulk actions NEW
- Manually export or transfer customer exports while viewing your “Users” list in WordPress NEW
- Automatically export orders or customers to CSV on a recurring basis via FTP, HTTP POST, to multiple email addresses, or just save them locally
- Define an export schedule and starting time for auto-exports
- Option to automatically export orders individually as soon as they’re paid for
- Automated exports only include new records to avoid duplication
- Transfer status for automated exports is monitored to notify you of failures NEW
- Compatible with WooCommerce Subscriptions: export subscription or renewal orders only
- Compatible with several other plugins, including:
- View and download previous exports from the past 14 days from your “Export List” NEW
- Export custom fields (meta or static values) for customers and orders
Flexible Export Formats
For both order and customer exports, you can select the export format that’s best for your business, order fulfillment warehouse, or whoever will be sent your CSV Exports. There are several built-in formats to choose from for both order and customer exports.
Need something a bit different? You can create a customized export format, including only the columns and data you need in your exported file. Rename, re-order, and remove columns, or add new data (such as static values) or meta data for your order and customer exports. You can then select your “custom” format as your export format.
Manual Export Tools
You can export all orders or customers using the bulk export tool under WooCommerce > CSV Export > Export.
Need a filtered export? Set which order statuses you’d like to export, export orders containing specific product categories, or only export orders that contain particular products. You can also export orders based on the date they were placed.
You can also use the bulk export tool to export customers by date based on their purchase / registration date.
Need to export orders on-the-go? There are single order actions and bulk actions to let you export orders while you view them or view your “Orders” list, and a bulk action to export customers from the “Users” list.
Automated CSV Exports
Both order and customer export files can be exported and transfered automatically. You can export files via email (one or more recipients), FTP, or HTTP POST. Auto-exports can also generate files on a schedule and save them locally to your Export List. When an order or customer record has been exported, it will be marked as such to avoid duplication in future automated exports.
Supported FTP Types
- SFTP (FTP over SSH)
- FTPS (FTP with Explicit TLS/SSL)
- FTP over Implicit SSL
Order exports can be processed for each order after the order is marked “paid”, or can be processed on a defined schedule. You can set the export start time and interval, and can even include certain orders only based on the order status, product categories, in the order, or specific products in the order.
Customer exports can be processed on a defined schedule, and will include new purchasers in each automated export.
Automated Transfer Monitoring
Your exports will be saved for 14 days, allowing you to re-download a file, or check the status of exports and transfers. The Exports list can also let you re-try a file transfer via your auto-export method as needed.
If transfers fail, you’ll be notified so that you can retry the file transfer, or check on your configuration to correct issues promptly.
We <3 Developers, too!
Need some customizations that aren’t possible with the core plugin settings? Customer / Order CSV Export Suite includes ample hooks for developers to further customize CSV output or plugin behavior.
How to Get Started (in 5 minutes or less)
- Buy this extension 🙂
- Download and install into your WooCommerce store
- Check out the plugin documentation for sample files and setup guides.
- Enable automatic order exports and add your FTP, HTTP POST, or email information.
- That’s it! Sit back and enjoy your easily exported customers and orders!
Need any more reason to buy? When you purchase a SkyVerge-developed extension, you’re getting the highest quality extensions for your WooCommerce store. Gain peace of mind by knowing that when you purchase our products, your store’s performance is as important to us as it is to you.