Enable a familiar, fast checkout for hundreds of millions of active Amazon customers globally
What is Amazon Pay? An end-to-end payment solution that gives hundreds of millions of active Amazon customers a familiar, fast, and secure way to complete their purchase through your online store. Shoppers can use the address and payment information already stored in their Amazon account to check out – avoiding account creation or the need to re-enter their billing and shipping information. The performance is continually optimized by technology, learnings, and best practices from Amazon.
As earth’s most customer-centric company, we are continuously innovating on behalf of our customers. With 91% of Amazon Pay customers saying they would use Amazon Pay again and hundreds of millions of active Amazon customers already enabled for Amazon Pay, it can make it easier for you to deliver an improved customer experience online.
- PSD2 compliant: Built-in support for Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) as required under the Second Payment Services Directive (PSD2) in the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Multi-currency: Maintain the local currency experience across the shopping journey and help customers avoid currency conversion fees from their credit card issuer or bank.
- Recurring payment support for WooCommerce Subscriptions (separate purchase): available for USA, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Ireland, Spain, Luxembourg, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Netherlands, Sweden, Portugal, Hungary, Denmark and Japan.
- Automatic Decline Handling: Reduce lost sales with a consistent experience for customers to gracefully recover from a declined payment.
- Payment Protection Policy: Protection against fraud-related chargebacks.
- Amazon Pay A-to-z Guarantee: Increase customer confidence to complete purchase in your online store with extra assurance on the timeliness of delivery and order quality .
-  Represents active Amazon customer accounts, 2020.
-  Consumer Net Promoter Score (NPS) Surveys: Conducted by Amazon Pay in 2019 among US, UK, DE, FR, IT, and ES consumers who had used Amazon Pay in the 12 months preceding to the survey launch dates.
-  Available for qualified physical goods purchases only.
-  For eligible transactions detailed on the Amazon Pay Customer Agreement.