Do you sell used goods? Help your customers find items that meet their needs with Product Condition for WooCommerce, a tool for displaying the condition of every item in your store, right on the product page.
When you specify product conditions, customers know exactly what they’re buying and search engines can target your products for customers who are searching for the kind of items you offer.
- Easily select a store-wide product condition.
- Set a product condition on individual products (overrides the store-wide setting, if applicable).
- Show customers a product’s condition alongside other relevant product information.
- Improve search engine rankings with accurate product condition information on individual product pages.
- Show customers the product condition on the shop page.
Show customers what they’re buying
Customers are happier when they know what they’re getting! Show them your product’s condition right on the product page, so they can purchase confidently.
You can even optionally display the product condition on the shop page.
Appear in relevant search results
Customers are searching for products on search engines can specify the condition that they’re looking for — not everyone is looking for new items. With accurate product descriptions, customers and search engines can easily determine if the products you are selling are right for them.
Conditions for every product
Add your own custom product condition or select from over 20 pre-defined conditions, including:
- Brand New
- Certified Pre-Owned
- For Parts
- Like New
- Manufacturer Refurbished
- New Other
- New With Box
- New With Defects
- New With Tags
- New Without Box
- New Without Tags
- Seller Refurbished
- Very Good
Make administration of your shop easier for the shop managers with the included hooks. These hooks help you handle special cases to add or remove conditions from the default list. Please see the plugin documentation for more details.