Save for Later for WooCommerce allows your users to remove products from their cart and add them to a Save For Later list.
The products in the Save for Later list will be displayed on the cart page. Users can easily add those products to the cart and complete their purchase.
Common Reasons for Product Removal from Cart
The common reasons for products getting removed from the cart include
- The user doesn’t have sufficient funds to purchase those products.
- The user may not need those products right now.
- The user wants to compare the product price with other suppliers before purchasing.
Benefits of Save for Later
- It saves time for your users.
- Users don’t have to search for products they couldn’t purchase last time.
- Site admin can get an insight on the following:
– The products in each user’s Save for Later list (Only for logged-in users).
– The products which were purchased from the Save for Later list.
Before Using Save for Later for WooCommerce
* A user adds some products to their cart
* The user removes the “Woo Blue T-Shirt” product from their cart because they have decided that they don’t need this product right now.
* Once the product is removed, the user proceeds to the checkout and places the order.
* Few days later, the user decides to purchase the same product “Woo Blue T-Shirt” which they had removed earlier from their cart. For that, they would have to search the entire shop page for that product. This process can take time and cause inconvenience to the user.
After Using Save for Later for WooCommerce
* A user adds some products to their cart.
* The user wants to remove the “Woo Blue T-Shirt” product from their cart because they have decided that they don’t need this product right now. Instead of deleting the product from their cart, the user can move the “Woo Blue T-Shirt” product to a Save for Later list by clicking the “Save for Later” link which is available below the product title on the cart page.
* When the user clicks the Save for Later link, the product “Woo Blue T-Shirt” will be removed from the cart and will be added to the Saved for Later list. The Save for Later list can be accessed at any time from the cart page.
* On a later day, when the user wants to purchase the product which they had skipped earlier “Woo Blue T-Shirt”, the user just has to access the cart page and click the Move to Cart button in the Saved for Later table. Once clicked, the product will be added to the cart.
* Your users can also move products from the Saved for Later list to the cart in bulk using the Bulk actions option.
* The user can proceed to the checkout page and complete their payment for the product.
- Works for both Members and Guests.
- Supports both simple and variable products.
- The products will be saved in the Save for Later list with quantity.
- For logged-in users, the Save for Later list will be displayed permanently on their cart page.
- For Guest users, the Save for Later list will be displayed on the cart page based on cookie validity.
- The position to display the Saved for Later table on the cart page can be customized.
- The validity of the Guest cookie can be customized.
- Site Admin can get insight on the following data:
– List of products in the user’s cart(For logged-In users)
– List of products purchased from the Save for Later list(For logged-in users)
– List of products deleted from the Save for Later list(For logged-in users)
– List of total number of Saved for Later products(For logged-in users)
– Total amount received through Save for Later(For logged-in users)
- Highly customizable
- Translation ready