Wholesale Order Form & Requisition ListsDeveloped by WebWizards
Sell More with Bulk Orders
This extension will allow wholesale customers to order more, order faster, and easily reuse and repurchase lists of items.
Wholesalers and business-to-business buyers are often purchasing inventory, restocking and placing the same or similar orders. This extension not only adds a quick wholesale order form with instant search, but it also integrates the form with a requisition list functionality.
Through requisition lists, customers can add frequently purchased items to lists, and later add these lists directly to cart. For instance, by creating a few dozen lists of the most frequently placed orders, buyers can order more, and save significant time when ordering. Buyers can give each list a unique name, thus allowing them to easily login and identify exactly which one they need at the time.
- Wholesale order form with instant AJAX search by either Product Name or SKU
- Customers can quickly search titles, descriptions, as well as individual variations
- Requisition Lists functionality allows users to save frequently purchased items into lists
- The Order Form is integrated with lists and can be saved directly as a reusable list
- The form and lists are added to “My Account” where they can easily be accessed by each user
- Add the wholesale order form anywhere by using a shortcode
Looking for More? – B2B & Wholesale Suite
This plugin is part of the B2B & Wholesale Suite.
If you are looking for a complete wholesale or B2B solution for your store, our B2B & Wholesale Suite has it all:
- Wholesale Bulk Order Form
- Wholesale Prices
- Tiered Price and Tiered Price Table
- Invoice Payment Gateway
- Tax Exemptions and VAT Validation
- Business Registration with Custom Fields
- Messaging System
- Shopping Lists
- Payment and Shipping Methods Control
- Rules for Quantity Step, Minimum Order, Discounts, and more
- Different Content for Different Users
- 90+ other features across 20 plugin modules.
Minimum PHP version: 5.2
Save buyers’ time and encourage them to purchase by offering a wholesale order form, integrated with requisition lists.