Advanced WooCommerce conversion data for better targeting
Connect your WooCommerce store with the best-in-the-game ad platforms out there. Send user-triggered events from your eCommerce store to your chosen platform. Retargeting is now as simple as ABC!
WooCommerce Conversion Tracking at a glance
- Advanced conversion tracking for your store
- Ability to connect multiple ad platforms
- Track trigger-based events
- Fine-tuned audience retargeting
- Facebook multiple Pixel and product catalog
- Quick and easy step by step installation
- Option to submit values to connected sites, even using custom parameters
- No custom coding means you save time
- Control access to the setting by user role
How it works
Facebook conversion tracking
Send Facebook Ads data about who’s viewed your products, added things to a cart, searched, purchased, and registered so you can get the most out of your ROI when you remarket to those users. Add multiple pixels and create product catalogs when required.
Import products to Facebook Product Catalog
The Facebook product catalog is a list of the products that you want to advertise. Rather than adding products individually, you can add them all at once with this function.
Add multiple Facebook pixels
This feature is essential if you have more than one Facebook pixel, especially if you work with agencies or partners who want to have their own pixels on your site.
Google Ads Tracking
Add your Google Adwords Account ID and send your purchase events, along with purchase labels, to Google’s own platform. Get better ideas on making the most out of your Paid Ads by targeting the right people.
Twitter Conversion Tracking
Advanced conversion tracking integrated with Twitter Ads lets you measure your events like products that have been added to a cart, successful purchases, registrations, and much more.
Microsoft Advertising Tracking
This is the easiest way to connect your WooCommerce store with Bing Ads. Send your conversion data to Microsoft Advertising platform to create a better target audience.
Perfect Audience conversion tracking
Want to have the best retargeting results ever? Our integration with Perfect Audience means you can target customers who are most likely to convert.
Custom platform conversion tracking
WooCommerce Conversion Tracking helps you with
- Obtaining advanced user behavioral data
- Tracking your WooCommerce business better
- Getting detailed conversion data for analytics
- Creating better ad campaigns
- Increasing ROI from all paid media investments
- Securing better customer retargeting for future marketing efforts