Global Payments HPP Sale!Developed by SkyVerge
Information & Requirements
- A Global Payments merchant account
- PHP 5.6+
- SSL Certificate recommended
- Global Payments HPP supports Strong Customer Authentication (SCA), required for transactions within the European Economic Area (EEA).
Easily and Safely Accept Credit Card Payments via Global Payments HPP
Global Payments eCommerce process over 11 billion transactions every year and 2.5 million businesses use their secure, seamless and reliable solutions for their online, over the phone and in-person card processing.
As one of the world’s largest payment processing companies, Global Payments process all major cards, as well as offering an unmatched range of solutions and services to help grow your business and could increase your revenue.
This Global Payments HPP extension (formerly called “Realex HPP”) will enable your WooCommerce store to take payments through the Global Payments Hosted Payment Page (HPP). The HPP is a PCI DSS v3.2-compliant redirect solution. It allows you to easily process payments while reducing the significant PCI compliance burden associated with collecting card data. Merchants using the HPP can attest to their PCI Compliance by completing the short PCI DSS Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) A.
Why Global Payments HPP?
→ Maximize Conversions
Sell anywhere: with a payments page that adapts to any device so your customers flow easily through the buying process, on desktop, mobile or tablet.
Customize the payment experience: with a branded payment page that integrates simply with WooCommerce, and adapts to 30+ languages with multiple payment methods and currencies.
→ Minimize Fraud
Monitor, manage, and minimize: fraud and chargebacks with instant access to 30+ fraud checks to hold or block suspicious transactions.
Configure new fraud rules easily: with plain language and an intuitive interface, whilst experimenting new rules in passive mode to analyze impact prior to go live.
→ Retain Control
Transparent reporting in real-time: helps you to reconcile transactions, with the ability to search, void, and rebate your transactions easily.
Simplify: PCI compliance & reduce audit costs while retaining complete control of the end-to-end payment experience for your customer.
Global Payments HPP Features
- Accept all major card types: Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, and Diners Club
- Transaction processing in 150 currencies, including Dynamic Currency Conversion to allow shoppers to pay in their currency
- Fully PCI level 1-compliant, responsive and customizable payment page with support for 30+ languages
- Fraud checks including CVN, 3D Secure (incl. Amex SafeKey), and AVS
- Extensive suite of fraud management tools
- Process refunds / voids automatically from within WooCommerce NEW
- Capture prior authorized transactions right from the WooCommerce edit order screen, including partial captures NEW
- Force charges for orders with only virtual items instead of authorizing them NEW
- Choose to keep customers on-site with an iframe pay page, or use a redirect to send customers to the secure pay page
- Customers can securely save their payment method to their account for easier checkout NEW
- Hosted Card Management for a 1-Click solution delivering a seamless payment experience
- Show detailed decline messages at checkout instead of generic orders NEW
- Full Support for WooCommerce Subscriptions NEW
- Full Support for WooCommerce Pre-Orders NEW
Seamless and Secure Payment Processing
This extension shows a payment form in your checkout that shows customers the accepted payment methods with the option to place the order.
Upon clicking “Continue”, customers are automatically redirected to Global Payments’s secure server for payment. The HPP can be loaded in an iFrame on your store and you can customize the look-and-feel. So the customer doesn’t need to feel like they’ve been redirected, they can just focus on completing their order!
You can also opt to show detailed decline messages to your customers, no more “an error occurred” error messages.
Saved Payment Methods – NEW
Global Payments’s Card Storage tokenization solution is designed to enhance your customer’s experience while alleviating your PCI Compliance requirements. All sensitive cardholder data is held by Global Payments while WooCommerce simply stores the token references. You can then call on the HPP to allow your customer to pay with one of their saved cards, and they can also update and delete them.
Card Storage provides a frictionless checkout process for returning customers, resulting in higher conversions and more sales for you.
Card Storage is also fully compatible with WooCommerce Subscriptions – offering support for all of Subscriptions features like payment date changes, subscription date changes, and more – as well as WooCommerce Pre-Orders.
Support for Automatic Refunds & Voids – NEW
Shop employees can now process refunds for an order paid for with Global Payments directly from within WooCommerce — no more logging into your merchant account to process refunds! Speed up your store management by creating full or partial refunds from the “Edit Order” screen and sending the transaction automatically to Global Payments by clicking “Refund via Credit Card”.
If the transaction has not been captured or settled, a transaction void will be performed automatically instead to cancel the order.
Capture Charges directly from WooCommerce – NEW
Some users choose to set the payment gateway to only authorize charges rather than authorize & capture them. However, this requires the user to then log into the payment gateway admin to capture charges.
Version 2.0+ of this extension allow you to optionally capture previously authorized transactions directly from the WooCommerce Edit Order screen rather than logging into your Global Payments control panel to do so. Simply edit the order, select the “Capture Charge” action, and charges will be captured through Global Payments.
If you’ve enabled partial captures, you can even enter an amount to capture, and process multiple captures via WooCommerce.
Other Gateways From Global Payments
For an integrated checkout process with payment fields on the checkout page, consider the Global Payments API Payment Gateway. This extension keeps the customer on your site for the entire checkout process rather than using a hosted payment page or iFrame.
How to Get Started (in 5 minutes or less)
- Buy this extension 🙂
- Download and install into your WooCommerce store
- Login to your Global Payments account (sign up if you don’t already have an account) and grab your Merchant ID / Shared Secret Key
- Save this information on the settings page
- That’s it! Sit back and enjoy easy payment processing!
Need any more reason to buy? When you purchase a SkyVerge-developed extension, you’re getting the highest quality extensions for your WooCommerce store. Gain peace of mind by knowing that when you purchase our products, your store’s performance is as important to us as it is to you.