Save time and hassle by automatically sending WooCommerce order, customer and subscription data to 1500+ cloud services.
- Save time by integrating your WooCommerce store with services you already use and love, including Google Drive, Dropbox, Zendesk, MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, FreshBooks & more!
- Speed up your processes by letting Zapier do the work for you, instantly: instead of making the same changes every time a new order comes in, a new customer makes a purchase or an order’s status changes, set up an automation once and let it run forever.
- Never forget a step: let one event in WooCommerce trigger multiple changes in multiple apps so you don’t miss a thing, ever.
- Take necessary steps at critical moments: reduce shopping cart abandonment by acting quickly on cancelled orders, follow-up with customers right after they purchase and more.
- Efficiently notify the right members of your team and only the right ones: set up filtering on notifications so only the relevant people are alerted to changes.
- Understand how your store is performing with daily, weekly or monthly aggregate reports sent to you by the Digest by Zapier feature
- Uses changes in WooCommerce order, customer and subscription data as triggers for Zapier automations
- Supports all WooCommerce currencies, shipping methods and payment gateways
- Secure: your WooCommerce data is always sent to Zapier over an encrypted connection
- Adjustable: zap notifications can be filtered to specific users, groups or teams
- Full support for simple and variable products
- Supports lookups of specific data in select integrations, with more on the way
- Supports WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor, allowing you to use your custom WooCommerce checkout fields in your zaps
- Supports Sequential Order Numbers Pro
- Supports WooCommerce Subscriptions, allowing you to perform tasks whenever a subscription is created, renewed, or changes status.
- Supports WooCommerce Pre-Orders, allowing you to perform tasks when a pre-order is received.
- Supports WooCommerce Product Add-Ons, allowing you to send your product add-ons to other services.
- Supports WooCommerce Gravity Forms Add-Ons, allowing you to send your gravity forms product add-ons to other services.
- Includes WordPress filters so that other WordPress plugins can override or customize the WooCommerce data that is sent to Zapier
You must have a Zapier account.