WooCommerce ZapierDeveloped by OM4
Integrate and automate WooCommerce with your Cloud Apps
Speed up your processes by letting Zapier do the work for you instantly.
Instead of making the same changes every time a new order comes in, a new customer makes a purchase or an order’s status changes, set up an automation once and let it run forever.
Never forget a step. Let one event in WooCommerce trigger multiple changes in multiple apps so you don’t miss a thing.
Take the necessary steps at critical moments. Reduce shopping cart abandonment by acting quickly on cancelled orders, follow-up with customers right after they purchase and more.
Efficiently notify the right members of your team – and only the right ones.
Automate with Triggers and Actions
Set up triggers to automate actions when things change in WooCommerce.
- Example 1: when you get a New Order (trigger) automatically Add the Customer to CRM (MailChimp) (action).
- Example 2: when you get a New Customer (trigger), automatically Create a Unique Offer Coupon (action), then Email The Coupon To Customer (Gmail) (action).
Integrate with Thousands of Cloud Apps
Zapier lets you connect up your WooCommerce store for two way integration with thousands of cloud apps – a few popular examples:
- Sheets: Google Sheets, Zoho Sheets, Excel
- Email: Gmail, Office 365, Mailparser
- Sales & CRM: HubSpot, MailChimp, AWeber, SalesForce, Active Campaign
- Support: Slack, Zendesk, Freshdesk, Help Scout
- Accounting: QuickBooks, Xero, Freshbooks
- Phone & SMS: Twilio, ClickSend SMS, SimpleTexting
- Projects: Trello, Asana, Basecamp
- Social: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Content & Files: Google Docs, Google Drive, Dropbox
Automate Your WooCommerce Store
Two way automation for:
Triggers You Can Act On
- Orders: created, deleted, paid, restored, status changed, updated
- Coupons: created, deleted, restored, updated
- Customers: created, deleted, updated
- Products: created, deleted, restored, updated
- Subscriptions: created, deleted, renewal failed, renewed, status changed, switched, updated
Actions You Can Take
- Coupons: create, find, update
- Customers: create, find, update
- Orders: create, find, update
- Products: create, find, update
- Subscriptions: create, find, update
Core WooCommerce with all WooCommerce currencies, shipping methods and payment gateways.
Supported extensions: Subscriptions, Groups, Gravity Forms Product Add-Ons, Product Add-Ons, Checkout Field Editor, Sequential Order Numbers Pro, Pre-Orders, Order Status Manager, and more.
Secure: your WooCommerce data is always sent to Zapier over an encrypted connection
Adjustable: zap notifications can be filtered to specific users, groups or teams
You need a Zapier account.
Easy Zap Management
Order Trigger Events
Example Zap: Adding New Customers to Your Mailing List Automatically
Zapier Task History in Your WooCommerce Dashboard