USE SAVE CART LATER TO OPTIMIZE YOUR CART PAGE AND REDUCE CART ABANDONMENT RATE
Save Cart Later extension allows shoppers to save their cart products for later purchase without removing them entirely from the cart page. The one-click save option is available for both guests and logged-in users. It is a kind of cart enhancer that allows store owners to reduce their cart abandonment rate.
Here is a list of amazing features of the Save Cart Later plugin:
- It provides customers an opportunity to save their favorite products within the cart page instead of removing them entirely from the cart.
- Provides cart optimizer functionality to guests and logged-in users.
- Permit admin to provide one-click save option product and category-wise.
- It allows guest users to save their favorite products for a specific time duration.
- Creates a separate section for all the saved products within the cart page.
- It consists of a fully customizable button that can be modified to meet the brand theme.
Why Choose Save Cart Later?
In 2019, the worldwide shopping cart abandonment has been recorded as 69.57% (Source-Statista). The cart abandonment rates are increasing over the past 5 years, and it proves that e-store owners need a shopping cart optimizer tool i.e. Save Cart Later by WP Swings for better business results. It is a cart optimizer that helps you enhance your sales results without going through the cart abandonment situation. It does cart optimization such that your users don’t have to remove their favorite products from the cart page.
How Save Cart Later Works?
Online shoppers keep on adding and removing cart products. This might be because they want to compare products or purchase all goods, but when they realize their budget line is exceeding, they simply prefer to remove or abandon products from their cart.
In such situations, the removed products get lost, and if shoppers want to purchase the same product they have to repeat the entire process. It irks shoppers and they finally choose to ignore that product. Here, this plugin makes shoppers and admin merrier- as shoppers can easily save their cart products for later purchase, and store owners can capture more sales by offering cart optimization facilities.
Want to check how Save Cart Later for WooCommerce plugin functions? Visit the live demo to learn how this plugin works.
- Optimizes cart page for better usability
- Shoppers don’t need to search and add products to the cart repeatedly
- Removed products don’t go from users’ sight
- Provides a convenient shopping experience
- Saves and keeps products ready for checkout
- Improves brand identity and conversion rates
- Increases customer satisfaction
- Reduces shopping cart abandonment rates
1. Provide Save Product Functionality:
Using this plugin, store owners can provide their users the facility to save their cart products within the cart page for future purchases.
2. Authorizes Guest User Selection:
Store owners can decide whether they want to allow their guest users to save their cart products or not. They can also select the time the selected item of guest users can be visible on the cart page.
3. Fully-Customizable Button:
Store owners can customize the save cart later button as per their liking i.e. they can customize the button color, text color, and content to match their brand.
4. Filter Product-Wise & Category-Wise:
Store owners can select the product and category on which they want to show the save cart later button.
5. Selection For Not Showing:
Admin can select the products on which they don’t want to display the save cart later button.
6. Move All Saved Items To Cart:
Admin can allow its customers to move all the saved products back to the main cart in one click to complete their shopping.
Point Of Consideration- If the admin doesn’t select any of the functionalities present in the “Product Settings” then it’ll work for all by default i.e. the save cart later button will appear on all products and categories.
Technical Points From Developers Table
Save Cart Later facilitates WooCommerce store owners to provide cart optimizer functionality to their customers/guest users. It does cart optimization by creating a separate section within the cart page for all the favorite products that buyers want to purchase later. The guest users can save their cart product for a length of time (i.e. admin can decide for how many days, weeks, months, or years he wants to display the saved products to guest users on the cart page). Admin can offer the one-click save option product-wise or category-wise and can also select the products they don’t want to get displayed with the same option.
Compatibilities and Benefits
Product Vendor For WooCommerce
Save Cart Later now provides compatibility with Product Vendors for WooCommerce. With this compatibility update, admin can transform their website into a multi-vendor store and leverage the benefit of having a multi-vendor marketplace. Not only this, but the admin can also allow his customers to save products of different vendors along with the products he sells.
- Admin can earn more profits.
- Products of vendors can be saved by the customers’ which will eventually help them to reduce their cart abandonment rate.
- Customers can save the products they want without restrictions.