Mission↑ Back to top
Our mission is to connect ecommerce owners to their target audience using Google Ads.
Description↑ Back to top
With our 5 step process you will give us basic information on your ecommerce, products and target audience. Our software will generate Google Ads campaigns and banners for you. Our quality team will review and improve generated campaigns.
Features↑ Back to top
- Keyword generation: Automated generation of keywords based on your products and categories.
- Google Search Ads: Campaigns that appear on Google search results and other Google sites when people search for your relevant keywords.
- Google Display Ads & Banner creation: Reach potential customers while they’re browsing their favorite websites through image-focused ads. We will create a set of banners at no cost.
- Google Remarketing Ads: Reconnect with people that have previously visited your store by displaying dynamic marketing ads on their different devices.
Limitations↑ Back to top
We can only generate campaigns for the following languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian and Portuguese.
Installation guide↑ Back to top
- Download extension from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin then Plugins then Add New and Upload Plugin with the extension.
- Install Now and Activate the plugin.
Once you installed the extension, complete steps with the following guide:
- Allow access to your Google Ads configuration so we are able to personalize and publish your campaigns.
- Configure the extensions general attributes:
- Countries in which your ads will be shown.
- Select the categories your shops fall in.
- Finally, select which collections you want to advertise.
- Complete shop characteristics:
- Specify the name and two versions of your shop’s description in 30 to 90 characters.
- Select your logo.
- Set ad information and a daily budget for your ads:
- Write a few short sentences that your audience will see on your ads.
- Specify the services that your shop will include, such as Free Shipping or Easy returns.
- Finally, include a phone number that will be shown on your ads, if there is one.
- Set a daily budget for your ads.
- Once you complete all this steps you are done, you just need to wait for your campaigns to be generated.