- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin and Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate Plugin.
More information at: Install and Activate Plugins/Extensions.
Getting Started↑ Back to top
Navigate to Admin Dashboard > WooCommerce > Settings > Notifications tab.
In the Notifications tab, there are five options available:
- Disable powered by – select to display/hide the powered by sponsored text in notification content.
- Cache duration – Enter the number of days in to keep notifications log cache.
- Show notification on – Select the status(es) of the order in which the notifications will appear
- Logs limit per time – Enter the number of logs to keep notifications log cache.
- Days limit – Set the duration to get logs if no cookie is saved
Creating Notifications↑ Back to top
Navigate to WordPress Admin Dashboard > WooCommerce > Notifications and click Add New. Enter the title of the Notification.
There are four tabs on the notification configuration page:
General Settings↑ Back to top
Here, you can Enable the notification, set the Notification type and choose whether to Hide Image of the user in the notification.
Content Settings↑ Back to top
Customize the notification content using the following options:
- Show purchases of – choose from products or categories to display in the notification
- Select references – based on the previous option (Show purchase of), the Select references will show its values. If the Administrator has selected Products in the Show purchase of option, all the products will appear in the dropdown menu. Also, All products values will be available at the top of the dropdown menu. The Administrator can select multiple values according to the requirements.
Similarly, if the Administrator has selected Categories in the Show purchase of option, all categories will appear in the dropdown menu. Also, All categories values will be available at the top of the dropdown menu.
The Administrator can select multiple values according to the requirements.
- Notification template – you can set the template for the notification using variables.
Style Settings↑ Back to top
Customize the style of the notification using the following options:
- Select theme – choose from Light or Dark theme
- Border style – choose from Rounded border or Square border
- Round corners (px) – enter the border-radius value in pixels – please note that it will only appear if the Border style is set as a Rounded border.
- Border stroke (px) – enter the value for the border stroke in pixels
- Border color – set the color for the notification border.
Display Settings↑ Back to top
Within the Display tab, you can set the following options:
- Visibility duration – set time duration in seconds to hold notification popup on the front-end screen.
- Interval – set the duration in seconds for each notification interval.
- Display on – choose where to display the notification – options include:
- Display everywhere – notification will appear on every page of the website
- Display on selected – when selected, a new sub-option, Location will appear. In the Location field, select the pages for the notification to display
- Hide on selected – when selected, a new sub-option, Location will appear. In the Location field, select the pages for the notification to be hidden
- Display for – choose which users to display the notification to. Options include All, Logged in users, Logged out users.
- Notification position – select where to display the notification. Choose from Bottom Left, Bottom Right, Up Left, Up Right.
- Notification size (px) option – select the width of the notification.
- Display close -select to display a close icon at the top right corner of the notification.
- Hide on mobile – select to hide notification when the website is visited on mobile devices.
Once all settings have been configured, Publish the notification. A notification will appear once the notification is published successfully.