This Amazon Product Importer extension allows you to import any product from the any Amazon marketplace into your WooCommerce store in just one click and sell the imported product as yours or as an affiliate.
You can add new/update your existing product information from Amazon products through this extension by providing an existing product ID.
It has many options, with which you can import data according to your needs. These include:
- Reference (SKU)
- Customer Reviews
The extension works perfectly on all these Amazon websites, including: Amazon.com, Amazon.com.au, Amazon.com.br, Amazon.ca, Amazon.cn, Amazon.fr, Amazon.de, Amazon.in, Amazon.it, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.com.mx, Amazon.nl, Amazon.es, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.ae, Amazon.sa, Amazon.se, Amazon.pl, Amazon.sg
- Is easy to install and use.
- Has secure import by credentials.
- Has many data options to import.
- Has an additional advanced options feature to manage your imported products while importing.
- Has easy import functionality from Amazon website.
- Allows Amazon products to be imported into your WooCommerce store as configured options in just one click.
- Option to import product as Simple, Variable or Affiliate.
- Has a free Chrome extension.
You can get the Pro version of this plugin Advanced Product Importer & Affiliate extension – WooCommerce
This plugin is based on the Chrome extension — download the supporting Chrome extension here https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/advanced-importer/fnckhcfokjndphlmkpoihcjmcpghcofh
This plugin imports all possible data related to the product in the same form as the source is available on the website, so you may need some minor manual modifications according to your requirement.
Just follow the simple instructions below to use this plugin:
1. You will need to install the plugin in your WooCommerce and open the plugin configuration page either from the Plugins page or from the Products > Importer Configuration menu option in your admin panel.
2. Install the Chrome extension in your browser, you will see that the login page requires Import link and Secret key to connect.
3. Copy the Import link and Secret key from the plugin configuration page in your admin panel and paste it into the Chrome extension text box and proceed to connect. If everything works, the extension will connect, and you will see the Import Options in Chrome extension instead of the connection form.
4. You need to go to any Amazon product page and click on the Import button visible at the bottom right of the Chrome extension, you can change some properties if necessary. If everything works, you will get the success message and the product will be imported into your WooCommerce.
For more understanding you can also watch this tutorial video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6-h5ffQBrM .
Only once you will need to follow all the steps, next time you can import products from step 4 only.
If you get any error message during steps 3 and 4 then contact us so that we can take a look and fix the problem.
Minimum PHP version: 5.2
The most customizable eCommerce platform for building your online business.