Add Extra Checkout Fields & Edit Default Fields
Checkout Fields Manager enables you to add additional custom fields to your checkout page to process orders quickly. The extension supports dropdown, radio button, text, file upload and 15 other field types dependable fields to collect any type of information from customers. Make fields optional or mandatory and display them anywhere on your checkout page using 15 pre-defined positions.
Add field price to charge extra fee if the field leads to an additional services like gift wrapping, domain protection, premium support, etc. Assign fields to specific products to display field only when the selected product is in cart.
With this extension, you can also manage your default billing and shipping fields by customizing their label, sorting order and visibility. Keep your checkout page clean by showing fields that are relevant to your business and customers.
Checkout Fields Manager comes with a dedicated VAT field with validation to collect VAT numbers during checkout. With role based restriction feature, you display of custom fields and default fields to relevant user roles only. For example, you can choose to display the VAT number field to retail, wholesale, and other B2B user roles only and keep it hidden from general customers.
Features of WooCommerce Checkout Fields
- Add dependent/conditional custom fields to your checkout page
- Support VAT, dropdown, checkboxes, file upload and 15 other field types
- 15 pre-defined positions are available to add fields almost anywhere on checkout pages
- Assign fields to specific products, categories and tags
- Add field price in fixed or percentage amount
- Restrict fields based on user roles
- Automatically display field data in order emails and order detail pages
- Make fields optional or mandatory
- Customize field labels, placeholders and description
- Ability to hide default shipping and billing fields based on user roles
- Customize default shipping and billing field titles
Supports 19 fields types:
WooCommerce Checkout Fields Manager comes with 19 field types to collect any type of information from your customer. The following fields are supported.
- Text area
- Select box
- Multi-select box
- File Upload (New)
- Radio button
- Password (secret input field)
- Color picker
- Date picker (calendar)
- Time picker
- Google ReCAPTCHA
- VAT with validation
- Description (message display only)
While creating each field you can customize,
- Select field type
- Make fields optional or mandatory
- Display field in wp user details page
- Make fields full-sized or half-width
- Add field placeholder, description, and custom CSS
- Field dependency to user roles and other custom fields
- Add field price
- Assign field to specific product, category, product-tags
Make fields dependable:
While creating new field, you can choose make it dependable to other fields. This helps in keeping the checkout page clean and display fields only when the previous relevant field value is selected. This WooCommerce Checkout Fields Editor & Manager supports multi-level dependability to collect complex data from customers.
Assign field to specific products:
You can assign fields to selective products, categories and tags. Once assigned, the field will only display if the selected product is in cart.
Add field prices:
While adding WooCommerce checkout field, you can charge customers additional fee by adding field price in fixed or percentage amount. Instead of adding price for entire field, you can set price for each field option. Select “Is price taxable?” checkbox to add tax on field price.
Display fields based on user roles
You can choose to assign custom fields to selected user roles to keep your checkout page clean and display custom fields only to specific user roles. This feature helps merchants with hybrid (B2B & B2C) store as they may want to display specific fields like VAT to wholesale, retailer and other B2B user roles and keep it hidden from general customers.
15 field positions:
Choose from 15 pre-defined field positions to add custom fields anywhere on your checkout page.
- Before or After Customer Details
- Before or After the Billing Form
- Before or After the Shipping Form
- Before or After Terms and Conditions
- Before or After the Order Review
- Before or After the Order Notes
- Before or After Order Submit button
- Before Order Review heading
Manage default billing and shipping fields
With the WooCommerce Checkout Fields Editor feature, you can customize labels of existing default billing and shipping fields and show or hide fields based on user roles.
Minimum PHP version: 5.2