Stores selling products to B2B and B2C customers must often adjust product prices and catalog visibility for different user roles. However, before that, they must assign user roles to hundreds and thousands of customers. This extension allows you to display a user role dropdown on the registration page to allow customers to choose their role. Previously registered customers can change their user role from the “My Account” page.
You can display selected user roles in the dropdown, enable manual approval for specific user roles, and leave the rest for auto-approval.
- Display a user role dropdown on the registration and checkout page (account creation section).
- Display selected user roles in the dropdown.
- Option to auto-approve and manually approve user roles.
- Allow/disallow customers to request a user role from my account page.
- Email notifications for admins and customers.
- Display custom messages to notify users about user role status on the My Account page.
- Customize field label.
- Works for both WordPress and WooCommerce registration forms.
Display selected user roles in dropdown:
Instead of showing all user roles, this extension enables you to show only relevant user roles in the dropdown and keep VIP user roles at the admin’s disposal, to assign from the backend as they see fit.
Manual and auto-approval:
You can enable manual approval for specific user roles and keep the rest on auto-approval. This feature allows you to validate customers before they can enjoy the benefits of special user roles. The customer will be able to login and will be assigned the default user role until the new user role request is approved.
Add dropdown to My Account page
This plugin allows you to display the same user roles dropdown on the My Account page. This is completely optional, given that you may not want to give your user the option of changing their role once it has been assigned.
Email and notification settings:
You can customize the following emails and custom messages displayed on My Account page.
- Pending and declined status messages display on the My Account page under the user roles dropdown.
- Email to admin when a new user registers and requests a user role that requires manual approval.
- Email to the customer notifying them that a requested user role is awaiting approval.
- Email to the customer when a requested user role is approved.
- Email to the customer when a requested user role is declined.
You can enable/disable any email.
The most customizable eCommerce platform for building your online business.