INTEGRATE KEAP CRM WITH WOOCOMMERCE
The Keap Integration for WooCommerce plugin automatically synchronizes your WooCommerce contacts, products, deals and orders with Keap. The plugin is user-friendly. It includes easy-to-use features such as bulk sync and one-click sync.
Why should you use this plugin?
Data synchronization is of the utmost importance when you use Keap CRM. Using the Keap Integration for WooCommerce plugin helps you automatically update data. It automatically updates contacts, orders, and deal data and also eliminates errors related to manual entry. Using a quick, reliable and user-friendly tool such as this plugin by MakeWebBetter will optimize your ROI.
Keap formerly known as Infusionsoft CRM is a reliable solution and the Keap Integration for WooCommerce plugin is indispensable.
Want to know how Keap Integration for WooCommerce works? Visit the live demo to learn how this plugin works.
- Effortless installation and setup: Anyone can install the Keap Integration for WooCommerce plugin. It might seem overwhelming, but all it takes is a few clicks to install and sync your data with Keap.
- Hassle-free data sync: Pre-define the settings for how or when you wish to synchronize your data with the CRM. Once integrated with the Keap Integration for WooCommerce plugin, you can relax knowing that new store contacts will automatically add to Keap.
- Timesaving: Timing is a critical factor to maximize the potential of new leads. Keap Integration for WooCommerce gives you higher returns by helping you address new leads in a timely fashion. It also saves precious time that could be wasted with manual entry.
- Eliminates incidents of error: By automating the process, you will eliminate the chance of data interchange, missing any contacts, or new orders. All you need to do is go to the integration dashboard and click on the One-Click Sync button.
1. Sync WooCommerce objects data with feeds
Create feeds, that is, a set of rules to ensure seamless integration of your WooCommerce data with Keap CRM.
The plugin provides you with 3 default feeds:
a. Products Feed
b. Contacts Feed
c. Orders Feed
Note: Synchronising your product data using Products Feed is mandatory to allow other feeds to function seamlessly to sync the contact and then order data to your Keap panel.
2. Bulk Data Sync
The Keap CRM integration plugin allows you to export all your products, contacts, and orders information respectively using the Bulk Data Sync feature.
3. One-Click Sync
If you have a new or missed entry that needs to synchronize with Keap CRM, this feature is of great utility. The plugin will display any discrepancies in the mismatched data. You can resolve the discrepancy using the One-Click Sync button.
4. Detailed logging of synchronized data
The Keap Integration for WooCommerce plugin keeps a comprehensive log of all data-sync activities. You can review issues at any time. This reduces the time it takes to troubleshoot CRM problems.
5. Instant sync
The Keap Integration for WooCommerce plugin provides a toggle switch if you want to turn on or off instant syncing of contacts, orders or products with Keap CRM. Please note that you will have to manually use the bulk data sync or one-click sync options to ensure regular integration of your WooCommerce data if you disable instant sync.
6. Wipe Data on Disconnect
Enabling this toggle in the Settings tab will erase all the sync history if you disconnect the integration with your Keap CRM.