Overview ↑ Back to top
Keap Integration for WooCommerce lets you connect your WooCommerce store with the Keap CRM formerly known as Infusionsoft. Using the plugin, you can sync your orders data, products and contacts data with the CRM with merely two clicks.
Installation ↑ Back to top
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard and navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Click on the Upload Plugin button on top and upload the zip file of the plugin.
- Install the plugin and click Activate to get started.
- To start using the plugin, you need to authorize the connection between WooCommerce and Keap.
- Visit the Keap Integration for WooCommerce Setup Guide to connect, authorize and do the initial setup for this CRM integration for the Integration with Keap for WooCommerce plugin.
Dashboard ↑ Back to top
1. You can view the contacts, products, and orders that are successfully synchronized over Keap on the dashboard.
2. To re-establish the connection with the Keap CRM App, click on the Reauthorize button.
3. To disconnect the Keap integration plugin with your infusionsoft CRM, click on the Disconnect button.
Feeds ↑ Back to top
1. Feeds allow you to create a set of rules to define how your WooCommerce data will be synced over Keap CRM. There are 3 different default feeds provided with the integration for Keap for WooCommerce plugin, namely,
a. Default Products Feed
b. Default Contacts Feed
c. Default Sales Order Feed
2. To add a new feed using WooCommerce objects, click on the Add Feeds button. Add title of the new feed in the space provided.
- Select Object: select the WooCommerce object that you mean to sync your data for, over Keap CRM.
- Map Fields: Using this dropdown, you can appropriately map a field so that it fetches the accurate value. For example, you can map the Billing Phone number using the phone number to ensure that the correct value is stored.
Note: For different objects, you will get relevant options for mapping fields.
- Add New Field: Using this setting, you can add a new field in a given feed. It will allow you to add that field to the corresponding feed.
- Primary Field: Select the primary key to update the record using this setting.
- Select Event: The event that you will select here will trigger the data synchronization for the particular field.
3. Click on the Publish/ Update button in the right panel. Click on Back to Feeds to go back to your dashboard.
Data Sync ↑ Back to top
There are two settings for Data Sync- Bulk Data Sync or One-Click Sync.
- Bulk Data Sync:
This setting allows you to synchronize all the data at once, including historical data for a particular feed.
Select Woo Object Type from the given dropdown menu. Select Feed- either default feed or a newly added feed. Click on the Start Sync button to start syncing.
- One-Click Sync:
Using this setting, you can save your time by syncing only the new or failed objects.
Select Woo Object Type from the given dropdown menu. Select Feed- either default feed or a new added feed. Click on the Start Sync button to start syncing.
Logs ↑ Back to top
Using data sync logs, you can easily spot errors in synchronization. Each log mentions the following details:
- Feed: Under this head, you will be able to find the feed for which the respective data was synced.
- Woo Object: You can view the WooCommerce object for the corresponding log.
- Woo Object ID: This field displays the ID of the respective WooCommerce object.
- Keap Object: View the synced Keap object for the corresponding log.
- Keap Object ID: This field displays the ID of the respective Keap object
Settings ↑ Back to top
1. Switch on the toggle button to Enable instant sync of your WooCommerce data over the Keap CRM dashboard.
2. Use the toggle switch to Disable/ Enable logging.
3. Enter the number of days in which you want to delete your log in the space provided for Delete log after x days.
4. Wipe Data on Disconnect: Enabling this toggle in the Settings tab will erase all the sync history once you disconnect the integration with your Keap CRM.
FAQs ↑ Back to top
Q1. Can this plugin help in creating invoices?
This plugin will help in creating Customers, Items, and Invoices over QuickBooks.
Q2. Can we sync the data with this plugin?
Yes, we have given two options for this: Bulk sync and One-click Sync which you can choose according to your need.
Q3. What is the difference between Bulk sync and One-click Sync?
a. Bulk Sync: Syncs all the data of a particular object.
b. One-click Sync: Syncs only the newly added data or the one that failed to sync earlier.
Q4. I don’t want to sync all the data automatically, what options can we opt for?
We have given the option of Manually sync data so that you can choose the manual option too.
Q5. Can we check sync error logs with this plugin?
Yes, there is an option in the backend where you can check all your logs.
Q6. Can the logs be deleted automatically after some days?
Yes, you can set the number of days you want to store the logs for. They’ll be deleted after the set days.
Q7. We want to delete some data from the plugin, is this possible?
Yes, with this plugin you can delete plugin data as you want.
Q8. How to set up the Keap Integration for WooCommerce easily?
We have provided a full setup guide to do this, you can check it.
Q9. My Question is not there.
Please visit the MakeWebBetter Knowledge Base