Migrate Your Shopify Store to WooCommerce With An All-in-one Solution
Migrate your Shopify store to WooCommerce with just a few clicks. Migrate Shopify to WooCommerce plugin directly imports products, orders, coupons, blogs, and pages from Shopify to WooCommerce.
It eliminates the stress of migrating data in various batches. You won’t need to worry about losing data during the migration process or hiring a costly migration service to manage it.
Migrate all of Shopify store data to WooCommerce in one step with Shopify to WooCommerce migration plugin.
- Directly import 6 types of data from Shopify to WooCommerce
- Import all products from Shopify to WooCommerce
- Import specific products using various filters such as title, type, vendor, specific ID, or publishing date.
- Import products as active, achieved, and draft
- Import all or specific orders using filters
- Import all or specific coupons using various filters
- Option to import pages, blog posts, and customer lists
- Track import with a progress bar
Import data through Shopify API
Shopify to WooCommerce migration plugin uses the API key of the private Shopify app to import all the data directly from Shopify to WooCommerce. This does not involve any third-party sources which eliminates the risks of data loss or security breach.
Import 6 types of data
Import Shopify to WooCommerce plugin allows you to import extensive data. You can import products, orders, customers, coupons, CMS pages, and blog posts.
Import specific products using filters
This feature allows you to import specific products import products from Shopify to WooCommerce by setting conditions. For example, you can import products by product title, type, product vendor, and product IDs greater than a specific ID, or dates before/after the publishing date.
Import specific orders using filters
Like products, orders are an integral part of your store data that must be imported. Shopify to WooCommerce migration plugin allows you to import orders created at/before/after a specific date. You can also filter orders by financial status (authorized, pending, paid, refunded, avoided) and fulfillment status (shipped, unshipped, partial, unfulfilled).
Import all or specific coupons by applying filters
With Shopify to WooCommerce migration plugin, you can import coupons by start/end before or after a specific date.
Import pages, blogs, and customers
Choose to import your CMS pages, blog posts, and customers list. This will import the page’s title and content, blog posts title, content, tags, featured image, and customer’s first name, last name, phone, address, city, province, zip, and country.
Track import with a progress bar
Migrate Shopify to WooCommerce extension allows you to track imports with a progress bar.
Easy to use
The plugin is extremely simple to configure. Just put your Shopify API key and password and you are all set to migrate your Shopify store to WooCommerce.
- Imports all data from Shopify to WooCommerce directly
- Saves time and money
- Easy configurations
How to Get Started
- Purchase Migrate & Import Shopify to WooCommerce from WooCommerce.com
- Download and install the extension
- Activate the extension
- Go to the WooCommerce > Settings> Shopify to WooCommerce tab to enable and configure the settings
- Read the full installation guide here