Amazon PayDeveloped by WooCommerce
Information & Requirements
- Amazon Pay is currently only available in the USA, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Sweden, Portugal, Hungary, Denmark, Japan
- Supports recurring payments
- SSL Certificate is required
Offer your buyers a great experience they already trust with Amazon
Amazon Pay enables millions of Amazon buyers to purchase on your site using the payment and shipping information in their Amazon accounts.
Customers log in using their Amazon username and password without leaving your website. When customers use Amazon Pay,
you get the customer’s name, email address and zip code to complete the order and personalize their checkout experience.
• Orders are passed to Amazon Payments
• You’re covered by Amazon Payments’ proven fraud protection
• Mobile-optimized widgets automatically adapt to tablets and smartphones
• Customers stay on your site during the entire checkout process
• Recurring payment support for WooCommerce Subscriptions (separate purchase)
There are no hidden fees or add-ons for monthly use, setup, cancellation or unused authorizations. Help lower the total cost of accepting payments for your business with low, volume-based pricing. Learn more about pricing rates and how they apply to your country;