Remind Your Customers to Leave Reviews
The Review Reminder for WooCommerce reminds customers to leave reviews for their purchases.
Review Reminder for WooCommerce offers the following features.
- Works for members and guests
- Automatically sends review reminder emails
- Order status to send Review Reminder emails can be customized
- Duration to send Review Reminder emails can be customized
- Includes an option to allow users to opt out of receiving Review Reminder emails
- Review Reminder emails can be restricted to specific products, categories, users, and user roles
Increases trust and loyalty
Users prefer products with good reviews. Having a review reminder system helps increase the volume of reviews received.
Attracts New Customers
More positive reviews attract new customers.
How does it work?
Sending Review Reminders to users
- When the plugin is installed, activated, and configured, the plugin will start scheduling Review Reminder emails once the newly placed order reaches the status specified in the admin option.
- Scheduled emails can be viewed from Review Reminder > Review Reminders
- Emails will be automatically sent to the users based on the scheduled time.
- If the admin wishes to send an email before the scheduled time, they can manually send an email by clicking the Send Manually button. Once the email is manually sent, the automatic schedule for sending the email will be canceled.
- Site admins can also cancel a scheduled email.
- The email will include links to all the products which are eligible for review from that order.
- The user can review the products by clicking the links provided in the email.
In the Reports area, you can view data on the following details.
- The total number of Review Reminder emails sent
- The total number of users who received Review Reminder emails
- The total number of products in Review Reminder emails
- The total number of products reviewed using Review Reminder emails
Review Reminder for WooCommerce allows you to send review reminder emails for products purchased on your WooCommerce shop.
Minimum PHP version: 5.6