Add an Effective Support Ticket System to Your Store
The Support Ticket System for WooCommerce plugin provides a seamless ticket system to manage general and order tickets. This plugin enables a Submit Ticket button in the order tab of the user’s My Account page, and customers can click this button to submit the order ticket. It creates a ticket dashboard where customers can follow up with you on previous tickets and create new tickets. Guest users can also submit a ticket after creating a store account.
The Support Ticket System for WooCommerce plugin creates a separate landing page for ticket submissions and enables shortcode to display it anywhere you want. You will receive general and order tickets in different tabs making it easy to manage both types of tickets. You can view each ticket, the user’s details and then answer them right away using the WYSWYG editor.
You can ask any type of questions on the ticket submission form using 11 types of fields including text, select boxes, radio buttons, etc. You can allow customers to upload files with tickets. Email notifications are sent to customers after ticket submissions and at ticket closings.
- Users can submit general tickets for any issue
- Customers can submit tickets for orders from their My Account pages
- Guest users must create an account to submit tickets
- A separate dashboard for customers to manage their tickets
- Customers can see open and closed tickets from their dashboards
- Customers can create a new ticket from their dashboards
- Creates separate listing pages for support tickets
- Includes shortcode to show support ticket pages anywhere on the website
Create general tickets
Allow customers to submit general tickets for any issue related to your online store.
Get order tickets
The Support Ticket System for WooCommerce plugin allows your customers to submit order tickets from their My Account pages.
Ask questions using 11 field types
You can ask customers multiple questions on the ticket submission form using 11 types of fields.
Enable dashboard for customers and admins
The Support Ticket System for WooCommerce plugin enables an informative dashboard for you and customers to manage their tickets.
Communicate with customers
You and the customer can communicate with each other from the support dashboard associates with the ticket.
Separate landing page for support tickets
The Support Ticket System for WooCommerce plugin creates a separate landing page for customers to submit tickets.
This plugin creates shortcode which allows you to show the support ticket page anywhere on the website.
Customers can upload files
You can allow your customers to upload a file with the ticket.
Create separate tabs for general and order tickets
There are separate tabs for general and order tickets on the admin panel. So, you can manage both types of tickets easily.
Open or close tickets
The Support Ticket System for WooCommerce plugin allows you and customers to open and close tickets at any time.
Send email notifications
This extension automatically sends email notifications to customers at the opening or closing of tickets.
- Improves the customer experience by providing a proper ticket system to resolve any issues.
- You can ask for feedback after resolving customer issues with a seamless support ticket system.
- Increases trust in your customer service.
- It makes it easy for your support team to manage and answer tickets promptly.