Wholesale For WooCommerce| Developed by WPExperts
Information & Requirements
- WooCommerce 3.8+ (4.0+ recommended)
- PHP 5.3+ (7+ recommended)
Wholesale for WooCommerce is the most advanced wholesale e-commerce solution for running a hybrid wholesale B2B + B2C store.
Why waste your time and money, creating a separate website for your wholesale customers when you can use Wholesale for WooCommerce to sign-up wholesalers on a dedicated wholesale area and still take care of your regular customers all at the same time?
The Most Advanced & Complete Wholesale Suite for Your WooCommerce Website.
Wholesale for WooCommerce is the army swiss knife of wholesale extensions that helps WooCommerce stores create and manage wholesale pricing plans across multiple levels – Simple, Easy & Effective.
Control everything you want to sell to your wholesale customers through an extension that lets you manage your eCommerce store’s wholesale pricing, multiple wholesale user roles, and much more.
- Perfect for hybrid B2B+B2C businesses dealing with wholesale products and bulk pricing;
- Create a private wholesale-only WooCommerce store – Password-protect your wholesale or private members area and hide products from the public;
- Build a residual income stream – Generate recurring payments from your wholesale customers through subscription plans;
- Easy-to-use back end interface that lets you manage your entire wholesale store’s settings;
- Developer friendly & optimized – A lightweight extension that is well-documented and optimized according to the needs of an everyday user;
- No coding required – A complete business solution that comes equipped with superior B2B functionalities.
Wholesale for WooCommerce Features
The most powerful and versatile solution for B2B e-commerce – Wholesale for WooCommerce is designed to give you complete control over the functionality of your store, including but not limited to:
Custom User Roles & Role-Based Pricing
- Create and manage multiple wholesale user roles;
- Manage wholesale prices for single or variable products with ease;
- Define different prices and discounts for wholesale customers as per their user role;
- Control product visibility (control product visibility settings specifically for wholesale user roles);
- Global-based, category-based, and product-based discounts;
- Filter and sort orders from wholesalers and retailers;
- Default Multiple user role dropdown;
- Support for simple or variable products.
Wholesale Registration Form
- Advanced registration form builder with drag-and-drop functionality;
- Add lists, autocomplete, date, checkboxes, radio buttons, and other selectable options;
- Add and edit headings, text paragraphs, and text areas;
- Customize input and extra field – Help Text, Placeholder, Label, Name, Value, and Max Length.
- Approve/Reject registration requests – Manually or Automatically;
- Email notifications to the admin and user after the approval/rejection of registration request;
- Override WooCommerce’s default registration form with the advanced wholesale registration form;
- Embed your registration form on any page or post using a shortcode;
- Custom CSS option In registration form;
- Add custom fields on the registration form, My Account & Checkout page.
Tax, Shipping & Payment Management
- Tax-Exemption (exempt wholesale user roles from paying taxes);
- Tax ID option in Billing Address;
- Enable or disable payment methods as per user role;
- Enable or disable shipping methods as per user role;
Private Store for Wholesale Customers – Hide Wholesale Products & Prices
- Hide wholesale prices and products for non-logged-in or guest user on the shop page;
- Restrict access and control who can view your wholesale store;
- Enable password-protection on your wholesale-only store;
- Hide wholesale prices and products for certain users or user roles;
- Optionally restrict any product category’s visibility;
- Disable coupon codes for wholesale customers so only retailers can use them;
- Restrict product visibility for specific customers so that items can be purchased by retail customers only;
- Restrict product visibility from single or multiple wholesale user roles;
- Restrict product category visibility – save time from customizing product visibility settings individually;
Other Unique Features
- Set minimum order quantity limits as per your requirements;
- Add-to-cart minimum quantity restrictions;
- Set minimum order quantity limits as per your requirements.
- “Retailer to Wholesaler” upgrade option on My Account page.
- Compatible with Currency Switcher for WooCommerce, Bulk Shop for WooCommerce & Bulk Variation Forms;
- Integration With WooCommerce Subscription Products;
- Create Variable Subscription products to sell products with variations;
- Automatically change your customer’s user role after they buy a Variable Subscription;
And so much more.
Custom User Roles & Role-Based Pricing
Through the Wholesale Multi-user Role creation functionality, not only are you able to manage pricing over multiple user roles, but you can also define different discounts for each role with support for both simple and variable products. Your users will be able to see wholesale prices and discounts (Global, Product-Category, Product) as their given roles.
Create a flexible business model that takes care of wholesale pricing and discounts on global, category, and individual wholesale product settings.
Different roles, different settings
You have the option to create various discounts and prices for different user roles. These settings (Global, Product-Category, Product) can be configured on behalf of each product variable or user role.
Support for simple and variable products
Define your store’s user role hierarchy as per your business requirements. The multi-user role functionality provides you the easiness to configure different settings for simple products as well as products with multiple variations; each with their customized settings.
Manage product and category visibility
Create product variations that are only visible to wholesale customers. Not only that, but you can also hide “retail only” products, prices, labels, and save price from wholesalers or hide wholesale product categories from retail customers.
Organize your dashboard with a filter for wholesale and retail orders
Wholesale for WooCommerce will split your incoming orders into two categories: wholesalers and non-wholesalers. This filter will simply differentiate orders placed by the wholesale customers versus the ones placed by retail customers.
Build A Residual Income Stream by Charging Your Wholesale Customers for Special Wholesale Prices
Earn monthly or yearly recurring payments from your Wholesale customers by charging them subscription plans for special wholesale prices. WooCommerce Subscriptions give you the ability to create Variable Subscriptions with corresponding attributes.
- Enable customers to subscribe to a given role.
- Customers are allowed to upgrade and downgrade between different subscription products.
- Create multiple variations to a variable subscription product.
- Customer’s wholesale role changes automatically depending on their choice of different subscription packages defined by the admin.
- Change subscription price on each variation, e.g., Sign up fee, Subscription price, Free Trial, e.t.c.
- Canceling a Subscription will automatically revert your customers to a default role.
WooCommerce Subscription extension is required to access subscription features in Wholesale for WooCommerce.
Wholesale Registration Form
Wholesale for WooCommerce Registration Form puts your WooCommerce store on cruise control. The auto-approval system eliminates the need for manual recruitment and registration of wholesale customers. The registration page can also be configured to redirect the user to specific pages (custom or product) once their registration has been processed successfully.
No coding required
Use a shortcode to place the Wholesale Registration Form on any page or post. The form captures important information from the customers and forwards their request through a user approval process. The admin can then register and assign the customer a wholesale user role.
Advanced form builder
Easily add additional fields to your form by choosing from a wide variety of options to create the perfect registration form. The easy-to-use drag and drop form builder gives you the power to add an unlimited number of input fields like lists, autocomplete, date, checkboxes, radio buttons, and other selectable options.
Manage user registration requests & email notifications
Simply sign-up your wholesale customers through your wholesale registration form and approve wholesale registration requests manually or automatically. Email notifications are sent to the admin, and the customer after the request is approved or rejected.
Customize your input or extra fields
Customization is key when it comes to creating a form that best suits your business. Each field has multiple customization options that include: Help Text, Placeholder, Label, Name, Value, and Max Length. You can also mark it as a required field to make it compulsory for customers to fill it before moving forward.
Control WooCommerce default registration form’s visibility
You can also override WooCommerce’s default registration form on your my-account page with the advanced wholesale registration form.
This action will enable any guest user to register as a wholesaler on your website‘s my-account page.
Custom fields for My Account & Checkout page
Wholesale registration form builder gives you the ability to add custom fields to your My Account (under wholesale upgrade tab) and Checkout page. With this complete and versatile solution, you can build your wholesale WooCommerce store to handle all the challenges of B2B e-commerce.
Tax, Shipping & Payment Management
Handle Shipping, Tax & Payment Gateway settings independently by configuring different shipping, tax, and payment gateway methods for each multi-user role. Wholesale for WooCommerce gives you the choice of using your preferred shipping and payment methods.
Disable payment gateways for specific wholesale user roles
Disable any payment gateway for any given wholesale user role. Also, the admin can restrict any payment gateway they desire from the backend settings.
Disable shipping methods for specific wholesale user roles
Disable any shipping methods for any given wholesale user role. Also, the admin can restrict any shipping method they desire from the backend settings.
Exempt wholesale users from paying tax
Tax-exempt rules can be applied globally for specific wholesale user roles. You can either enable tax-exempt when adding a new wholesale role or edit and enable tax-exempt settings on a pre-existing wholesale role.
Private Store or Area for Wholesale Customers – Hide Wholesale Products & Prices
Restrict access to your wholesale-only area by settings rules for certain users and user roles. Define access criteria for categories, products, prices, and more so that only specific users can see your private wholesale area whereas the rest of your store is public.
Create a private area for wholesale customers
The wholesale-only store is visible to wholesale users and can only be accessed after the user’s registration is processed and approved. Control who sees your store and its elements by defining independent wholesale user roles.
Password-protect your private wholesale-only store
The wholesale-only store is password-protected and visible only to wholesale users. Users can access your private store after their registration is processed and approved — control who sees your store and its elements by defining independent wholesale user roles.
Similarly, you can give your guest users temporary login credentials so that they can view your wholesale-only store temporarily or until their access is revoked.
Easily manage your wholesale-only store by assigning custom role permissions to specific customers.
You can control user access and product by assigning multiple store access permissions to different wholesale user roles. So, while you have the ability to hide your wholesale-only area, you can also control product pricing and visibility as per your wholesale store’s user role hierarchy.
Hide wholesale products globally from guest users
Disable coupon codes
Set Limitations, Restrictions & Minimums
Control the restrictions and minimums on your categories, products, and prices for each user role independently.
Enforce minimum purchase rules
Bulk pricing minimums
set minimum order requirements on bulk items so that customers can only avail wholesale prices once a certain number of items have been added to the cart.
Compatibility & Integrations
Integration With WooCommerce Subscription Products
Create Variable Subscription products with corresponding attributes and product variations. Automatically change your wholesale customers when they buy a Variable Subscription, or revert it back to a default role when they cancel it.
Support for Bulk Order Form for WooCommerce
Create one-page wholesale bulk order forms with Bulk Order Form for WooCommerce. Create simple, flexible, and responsive product tables with the power to add the following options (search fields, sorting, pagination, filters, and more). The Bulk Order Form extension makes it fast to bulk shop products and variables using a responsive table. Features include: Dynamic pricing, manage donation lists using Name your price, display products in a list view, and more.
Support for Bulk Variation Forms
WooCommerce Bulk Variation Forms allows your users to add multiple variations of a product to their cart from a single form. Easily configure products that have two variation attributes for bulk input.
Support for Currency Switcher for WooCommerce
Currency Switcher for WooCommerce is a widget that allows visitors to switch between currencies according to their Location. The Geo-Location IP feature allows the currency on your website to automatically change as per the customer’s current location.
Support for Bulk Shop for WooCommerce
The Bulk Shop extension makes it fast to bulk shop products and variables using a responsive table. Features include: Dynamic pricing, manage donation lists using Name your price, display products in a list view, and more.
Boost the overall sales of your e-Commerce store by tenfold – Unlock powerful WooCommerce wholesale features through a single extension.
How to Get Started
- Buy Wholesale for WooCommerce.
- Download and install the extension. You can find the installation guide here.
- Activate, set up, and configure the extension.
- Read the technical documentation to help you walk through the process of setting up multiple user roles, product pricing, registration form, and more.